• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusaders VS Passione

Being that Vento Aureo is about to end in a couple of weeks and we dont got much time left i wanted to know which jojo team was superior.So today i will be facing off the crusaders and passione strongest members to weakest to see which joestar team is better.

R1 Jotaro Kujo VS Giorno Giovanna

To be fair to jotaro i think it's only fair if he had time stop due giorno have a major advantage with his life giving ability.Giorno will not have requiem and neither have any location advantage as the fight will take place on a random street in japan neither will have prep time and they both of them will being going all out all these fights will be to the death.

R2 Kakyoin VS Bruno

This match may seem random but i think after the main joestars these two are the stongest on their teams.People could argue that fugo could beat bruno in 1v1 but as we seen bruno has used sticky fingers very effectively in many fights and has many uses such stealth,ranged attacks and more which fugo lacks diversity in attack.For the milf lover Kakyoin he just outranges most of the crusaders and his emerald splash is no joke.

R3 Avdol Vs fugo

This one might be close due to Magician's red burning away fugo virus but neither of course would have intel on each other so he would not know automatically how to counter it,But i can see see this going both ways i don think fugo beats him easily and i do think advol could give a good fight

R4 Polnareff Vs Narancia

Would Jean be able to deflect Aerosmith Bullets that's up for debate we seen little feet deflect them and little feet have a B in speed and pol have an A in speed but i dont know for sure.Outside of that i cant really think of way for jean to beat him i dont think its imposssible for him but it's going to be very hard to due naracia monxide tracking.

R5 Iggy Vs Mista

I could argue iggy is much stronger polnareff but for the sake for an intresting battle i match these two up i dont think either of them are weak by any means.But at the same time every one above them would have much better chance of beating them in a 1v1 and mista if going against someone who can deflect his bullets or easily block them he kinda useless.

R6 Joseph Vs Abbacio

Now these two are weak no debating joseph stand has close to none combat potential the few fights he did fight in he did not do the best but that does not mean this a wipeout.As abbacio is just a punching ghost since his ability also is no help but atleast he can actually fight.

Bonus Round!!

R7

Dio vs Diavolo

This one im lost i think if dio uses timestop before diavolo gets to skip time this match could be over in a second.Being that King crimson has E durabiltiy and lplus the fact dio is a vampire what are the odds that he could kill him before his could regen as we seen dio survive his brain be caved in by bloodlusted star Platinum.

EmperorDoom25 said:
R2: Already done, Kakyoin won
R5: Iggy creates a sand barrier and counters all the six bullets

R6: Joseph stomps since Abacchio cant even harm him
R5 and R2 i can agree with but R6 I dont see how joseph and can beat abbacio i know joseph and can outsmart as we seen done countless times before. But how does he hurt abbacio joseph is a quck think abbacio may lack power and speed but physical stand is still stand and can do much more then joseph vines,

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Wouldn't Avdol just get poisoned?
No Avdol would not get infected instantly as they would not start close to each to each other and if he was able to figure out purple haze virus he could learn to stay his distance since his stand is a mid range stand and could beat him that way.But I know if fugo goes in for the kill with no regard of civilians it could be over in a second

1: Jotaro time stops and ORAs Giorno.

2: Kakyoin due to range advantage.

3: Avdol burns Fugo's virus away then burns Fugo to death.

4. Polnareff swats Aerosmith and turns Narancia into a pincushion.

5. Iggy hard counters Sex Pistols with his sand barrier.

6. Joseph fodderizes Abbacchio. 8-C vs 9-B.

7. Unfortunately DIO wins because of his regen.

JohnConquest1 said:
This would probably be better as a straight up team vs team fight.
I disagree even if it was a free for all all of the memebers teaming up they still would end up split up as we seen unless its the main boss teams usally take on villans 2-1 or 3-1.Plus i dont think it would change any of the victors maybe it be better for duos but as we seen again fugo is also a big problem for his own team and to himself so staying close to them would not be a good move.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Actually, Diavolo would beat basically everyone but would stop at Dio
If Diavolo went for the head he wins.

If this is Dio before drinking the blood, then he erases, dio freezes time at 5 seconds, and after thqt, time ismstill erased, and he attacks... nothing. Diavolo chops the head, cutting the brain in half and killing dio.

Problem is, Diavolo goes for the chest.

It should be noted that DIO's regen with Jonathan's body seems to be reliant on absorbing blood from others in order to fully heal, as seen with him requiring the blood of the Jewelry Woman to heal both his severed leg and the hole in his stomach that Star Platinum created.

Dio also still feels pain. So if Diavolo was fighting in a room where only the 2 are there, then Diavolo has the upper hand. However, ina a metropolis or large city like Bejing or New York, DIO has the upper hand. Because King Crimson has an A in speed, Diavolo can keep up with The World. And since Dio still feels at least some pain, he will react to getting hit through the chest, and, possibly after realizing that didn't kill him, goes for the head.

Stardust Crusaders FRA.

Let's try not make this another heated debate about DIO vs Diavolo as that was already handled in a previous thread where DIO already won. Also I thought it was The World > King Crimson? Regardless, whoever has the AP advantage isn't really too significant as there isn't THAT much of a gap.

X Squared said:
Stardust Crusaders FRA.
Let's try not make this another heated debate about DIO vs Diavolo as that was already handled in a previous thread where DIO already won. Also I thought it was The World > King Crimson? Regardless, whoever has the AP advantage isn't really too significant as there isn't THAT much of a gap.
In combat aplicability, KC in actually esentially the most efficient stand in the entire series. The world has higher physical power and far higher defense, but it's manipulation over time is relatively finite compared to King Crimson's, who can manipulate casuality, prevent people from touching you, and function at essentially any level of bodily harm barring death. We should still move on as you said, for this debate has already finished.

Back