• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spy Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by this thread
Story:
it was a normal day in red base, Spy was talking with Engineer about any new inventions that he would be working on, Engineer looking at Spy pulls out an "upgraded" version of the teleporter, Engineer states that its not near completion and is unstable so he tells Spy to keep his distance as he's about to test it out when suddenly the Alarm goes off that the BLU side is attacking, the sound catches Spy off guard as he jumps forward accidently hitting the teleporter, shortly after a massive light filled the room and once it faded away the only one left standing there was Engineer.

Spy after waking up in this new location (THE SKELD), Spy walks out of the room he woke up in and notices some strange little men walking around, Spy recognizes them from the game Scout wouldn't shut up about "Among Us", after realizing this Spy walks behind an unaware Red who was doing his Electrical Wires task and was about to Kill him with a backstab when suddenly an emergency meeting was called which announced everyone about the death of Blue, "there must have been an impostor around here" Pink says and everyone agrees with her, Spy after realizing he isn't the only killer in this world says to himself "This Little game has just gotten more Interesting".

The Imposter (Lime Green) knows what Spy can do thanks to his reputation as One Of The Best Assassins In The World, Imposter wins if he can get Spy voted out, Kills all of the Crewmates, or Kill Spy

Spy knows about the Imposter thanks to Scout always talking about the game, Spy only has access to his default equipment (so no magic or upgrades), and Spy wins if he can get the imposter voted out, Kills all of the Crewmates, or Kills The Imposter

Speed is Equalized

He could be any one of us:0

When the Imposter is SUS:0

Inconclusive:0

this has to be the most work i've put into a battle before

Last edited:
Yeah spy goes invinsible or turns into an another imposter and either backstabs or shoots imposters head
I vote spy via better stealth

Last edited:
I am back spy possibly stomps Since he has better powers a huge AP gap and a Huge Durability gap since he can survive rockets
He also has skill and intelligence
Lol what can imposter do?

Why I see lime green is second time as impostor? I want his level of luck.

Spy FRA.

Last edited:
I am back spy possibly stomps Since he has better powers a huge AP gap and a Huge Durability gap since he can survive rockets
He also has skill and intelligence
Lol what can imposter do?
Imposter wins if he gets Spy voted out and since Spy doesn't know which one is the Imposter
he could easily make a kill on a crewmate and get voted out
"Spy knows about the Imposter thanks to Scout always talking about the game" just means that he knows what the imposter can do, not who it is

Imposter wins if he gets Spy voted out and since Spy doesn't know which one is the Imposter
he could easily make a kill on a crewmate and get voted out
"Spy knows about the Imposter thanks to Scout always talking about the game" just means that he knows what the imposter can do, not who it is
Well isn’t that luck based and what stops spy from killing everyone and sussing random

Spy is 6 megajoules.

The imposter is only 9-C,unless he pulls out a gun. Most of the time the Spy will just simply overpower and not be harmed by its attacks.

Even if the imposter got a gun,the Spy outskills him hard and has better intelligence over all.

Spy stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back