• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spriggan 12 (Fairy Tail) vs Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

The combatants that are fighting in this team bout?

Elite Mage Team of the Alvarez Empire: The Spriggan 12

Thier Lineup: Irene Belserion, August, Bloodman, Neinhart, Dimaria Yesta, Brandish, Invel Yura, God Serena, Ajeel Raml, Jacob Lessio, Wall Eehto and Larcade Dragneel.

Their Opponents?

The Nanadaime Hokage: Naruto Uzumaki
And
The Last of the Uchiha Clan: Sasuke Uchiha

•This is 4th Shinobi War Arc Naruto and Sasuke.
•Manga and anime feats can be used for both sides.

Round 1) The Spriggan 12 vs BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke
Round 2) The Spriggan 12 vs So6P Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke

Knowledge: None
Prep Time: None
Mindset: In Character
Equipment: Standard for all combatants
Victory Conditions: Death, Knock Out or Incapacitation
Starting Distance: 100 Meters

Which team takes it?

The Spriggans Hax-stomp both rounds.

-Dimaria time stops.

-Brandish shrinks their organs to the point they die with command T.

-Irene Transmutates/Reality warps them via Universe one.

-Larcade Emphatic and Soul Haxxes them, inducing them pleasure, hunger and drowsiness, heck, he could even rip out their Souls, as the targets of his Pleasure Magic are overcome with joy so high as to be in pain and their souls eventually leave their bodies.

-Bloodman Hax, such as Passive transmutation upon his dead, which turns his enemy into Magic particles.....etc....

I don’t know nor care who wins but I have a question that I’ve been wondering does anyone think it’s possible for Irene to use Separation Encampment to take the nine tails outta Naruto??

Then yeah, R1 is a Hax Stomp. Naruto and Sasuke Blitz them in R2 for being FTL or FTL+. I can't remember which.

He used it against Deidara, he used it against Itachi, he used it against Raikage’s support, he used it against Danzo, he used it against Edo Itachi, he used it against the Tailed Beasts, he used it against Sakura, one instance does not mean not in character.

Spriggans hax stomp scenario 1. Naruto and Sasuke blitz and oneshot in scenario 2 or Sasukes genjutsu GG. He can put all of them in a genjutsu with a glance.

Back