• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The sphere of God, Hell and Nerón

I'm doing the Nerón profile and I have a question

In Reign in Hell Neron was basically defeated by Satanus and blaze but not killed as such (although he was beheaded, he could still speak), then in post-Flashpoint and Rebirt he returns with his status as HellLord and there are references to Underworld Unleashed that occurred in the 90 and in several other comics he is seen in his classic suit or similar

the sphere of the gods was not affected by the flashpoint as such we know that and due to Infinite Frontier basically all the interasions of the multiverse now are one.

then i'm should create a single profile o several for each interaction

Back