• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think most things are fine. We go where her intell should be. Honestly that was my main issue. I knew it would cause issue if we didn't talk about it now. It just needs to be put together now

she should at least be gifted because it's been stated many times through out the series and she has a higher iq than skinner but she is probably genius she is at least comparable to martin who has created robots that act like humans and lisa has created linglo a highly intellegent robot that corrects gramar

We agreed with Genius already. Further discussion is pointless now unless it's either to upgrade or downgrade that.

So is somebody willing to create a profile for her?

Eh. I am a very obsessive autistic person. At the time I was obsessed with constantly solving math and logic problems, along with excelling at regular schoolwork, so I did a lot of training that was well-suited for IQ tests. I wouldn't be able to score nearly as high currently, as I am mentally very out of shape, comparatively speaking.

If everything is okay with Lisa's profile then someone should create a separate thread for Flanders so we can close this.

Okay, it looks like her profile hasn't been created yet. Is someone working on that? If not I could start the draft in my sandbox right now.

if i could ask how long does it take to make a profile not to get it like accepted but like the process of gathering ideas of abilitys and how strong they are then to putting that on something like a sandbox

The process varies depending on the character. Lisa's profile should be made in a few hours, but I had no time to do it myself because exams. If I get some time before someone else do it, I'll try to create it this week.

Be patient. We're all humans with lives out there.

Is somebody experienced willing to write the profile?

Well, you can try to write a draft in either the sandbox or blog format.

It seems fine. I made some minor corrections though.

oh yeah we can also add electricity resistance because of that one time her family just shut down the city by electricuting eachother

Back