• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no evidence that Murphy was invisible. He manifested himself to Lisa on purpose, after all.

Bleeding gums Murray could easily get her conscious. She had done stuff like that subconsciously before.

Though still should get Extrasensory perception, as the entire family have seen ghosts.

Seeing ghosts (if invisible) is Enhanced Senses.

I don't recall a single instance where ghosts were showed as invisible beings people can't perceive.

It's weirdly inconsistent at times. Like when Willy saw the ghost of the child he killed on accident. But other kids didn't acknowledge him.

And I'm told it can be either. But I'll change to enhanced senses if that's the case. I was never sure cause ghosts can be weird

Said kid was never shown in any scene but that and Willy saw him just fine.

So I don't think anyone should get ESP nor Enhanced Senses for seeing ghosts as there's no instances where they are truly invisible.

I was about to bring up another instance with Maggie. But while looking at the episodes. We need to fix Maggie's page. She has non canon with her interaction with ghosts. That came from treehouse of horror.

Back