• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the seventh cosmos is 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so this has been bugging me for quite some time now
we have upgraded eternity to 1-A some time ago due to this here page from the challanger story
"to the far shore beyond all life and death, at the edge of mystery. Where there is no space no time no self... where all you are is not" this here statement give the 1-A rating to the 8th cosmos as it incomposes the far shore "the edge of mystery" aka the multiverse

but what everyone skipped over in this page is the text at the bottom
"there i waited in the dark. in the cold, alone and friendless. I waited for everything to die. and one day.... everything did.
this is clearly talking about the secret wars 2 event where the multiverse was destroyed and if you think this is not enough here's al ewing who came up with the far shore confirming it existence in the preiviouse multiverse

"The Far Shore is still right at the edge of everything, where it's always been. It's part of the Multiverse in the same way the beach is part of the land and not part of the sea."
"Let's say you moved house recently. Your new house has a front porch. You tell me a story that happened on the front porch of your old house. "Wait - your old house had a front porch too?" "
the front porch in this situation is the far shore aka the edge of the multiverse

and before you go on about how the back scaling is gonna cause a mess not all the entites scale to this only the once that are directly compered to the full of eternity aka no master order and lord chaos getting 1-A ratting they still stay at low 1-A via incompossing smaller aspects of the multiverse
the entites that scale to this are
oblivion- he is already 1-A but this would boost him up a bit since he sees the whole of the multiverse as nothing more then a collection of dreams(not real) and that would push his 1-A up a bit.
chaos king- direct opposite of eternity and nearly oblitirated it in it's entirity.
death- has been stated that her true form dwarfs the whole of eternity.
infinity- shown to be on the same level as the previouse incarnations of eternity during the first firmemant arc.
the previouse eternities- no need for that oh yeah they where buffed to 1-A by one above all malarky they where just comperable enough to overcome the first firmament with numbers
possibly individual beyonders - not sure with this one as they destroyed the multiverse through a chain reaction and beat the cosmic entites collectivily rather then individually.
possibly old LT- him im more unsure of since the more recent marvel comics make him out to be an immune system for the multiverse(aka eternity) rather then a direct supirior
possibly chaos war herc- somewhat scales to chaos king but had no real chance of beating him what so ever

Yes i was going to mention in the beyond weve seen these cosmic abstracts standing next to true form eternity in full scale and sometimes even dwarfing him.
having eternity above almost every abstract due to the fact he emcomposes them in the superflow means nothing, they implied in the superflow that there was already multiple abstracts in different multiverses as noted when they called the living tribunal in ultimates as the "living tribunal of the 8th cosmos" implicating that there is more than one lol.

multiverse.jpg

Multiverse is infinite universes
Does the infinite universes include far shore?
So how many universes are gathered in Deep space?

These tweets are quite inconsistent. I'm not saying the 7th Cosmos isn't outerversal. It 100% is but there's other evidence for it. The Far Shore should be at least high outerversal imo.

These tweets are quite inconsistent. I'm not saying the 7th Cosmos isn't outerversal. It 100% is but there's other evidence for it. The Far Shore should be at least high outerversal imo.
wouldn't go there but if you wana provide some scans go for it

Al Ewing himself said on twitter not to use his statements as evidence, and nothing he says there is to be taken seriously. You should use evidence only from the source material

@Zensum @C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @LuciferDC099 @Newendigo @Ehnkr2beboh @Deagonx @Elizio33

What do you think about this? From what I vaguely recall, the reason for why the previous multiverse is not 1-A is because it would create incoherent scaling chains and the highest degrees of Marvel reality were established first after the 7th multiverse was destroyed.
I'm not really a great judge of cosmology stuff, so I don't know if the rating in general is appropriate or not. But, Ewing's twitter statements are in no way reliable evidence.

I am aware. The thread is already telling about Superflow. If there are infinite dimensions under Superflow, this should be enough for 1-A, right?

What do you think about this?
The basis of this upgrade stems from Twitter statements from an author who has no control over them anon whether isn't writing and has said his tweets shouldn't be used before.

If they are 1-A the evidence needs to come from the source material itself.

Not when he says you shouldn't take his tweets as evidence. It's one thing to dismiss WoG, its another when said WoG says his own words aren't usable and doesn't own what he writes about.

When something new is created, is it born at that moment, or does it already exist, but we only see it at that moment? When we see a grown man in comics, are we going to assume that he has not lived before? Ewing is just talking about this logic. So why is the explanation invalid? This is not a subjective opinion.

well we do have the original comic panel where the far shore was introduced and it was heavily emplied to be in the 7th cosmos
i used al ewing as more of a back bone to that

Universal Death and Eternity are usually presented as equals, but multiversal Eternity contains all the main aspects/concepts within himself, including The Living Tribunal. The Beyonders, true Oblivion, and The One Above All exist outside of him though.

Anyway, we should probably close this thread, as it has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back