• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sentry vs. Sora (Composite)

SentryRender
Sora khiii by manwiththestreak-d9swep8
Standard Battle Assumptions
Speed Equalized, if there's any real difference.

Rules: Must kill oppnent.

People in he same tier can have different AP levels, especially in Solar System level, which has the largest gap between the low end and the high end in the tiering system

I get that, but I assumed they were about equal since it simply said Solar System for both since I didn't 'Low 4-B' or 'High 4-B'. My mistake there. Is there a major difference between them then?

I...doubt that (a lot), but okay. Even if that is true, we're using the information provided by VSB, so I'm not taking that Universal+ into account. XD

Sentry is scaled from Thor, who he is consistently able to outmatch, who did this, whereas Sora is comparable to if not a bit stronger than Zeus, who created hundreds of stars extremely casually, with his full power being somewhere in the low to low-mid end of Solar system level, so technically Sentry and Sora should be around the same level power-wise.

That's because VSB wiki downplays sentry massively, he's universal+ at least.

Evidence or it's wank.

And how the **** is he low 2C? How are you scaling? The Zimatorn way?

Yeah, pretty sure he ain't Low 2-C, but still. XD Shouldn't we get back on topic though? You guys' opinion on the fight?

Back