• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP CRT 2: The Double Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in the OP seems reasonable, theres some more changes in the comments that have seemingly been agreed upon and they overall seem reasonable as well.

One thing ill say is that it sounds like the Throne doesnt HAVE to be removed just at the very least a note added that it cant be used in combat 99.999% of the time. Although at that point removing it wouldnt change much lol.

Everything feels fine. I'd nitpick on those who fight with SK necessarily having Large Size, but since most of the fights are described and they exchange blows pretty much equally, it feels fine. I was also going to nitpick about the issue of Extended Canon but Agnaa explained it very well. I know that there are other canons on the wiki, or at least I think there was when I last checked (As in, storylines that are unrelated to the more popular Scarlet King canon), and it'd be cool to consider them, but I don't think it's feasible to do.

I agree with Mary being 2-C in AP, as presented with evidence here. I feel like she might be Low 2-C on the very least in durability, but that's just my opinion, I don't have any definite evidence for that, really.

Everything has already been applied, just that Agnaa brought up evidence that would make Mary 2-C.

Oh. I apologise for sending a notification to so many people over a settled thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back