• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Clean-Up Project

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The SCP Revision Team™ Presents

The Verse Wide Clean Up Project

Currently, our SCP profiles are less than sub-optimal owing to the years of history the verse has on the site and the immense neglect of older profiles when adopting newer wiki practices and standards. This problem is further exacerbated by the sheer number of profiles we have currently. As such, the SCP Revision Team™ has decided to start a project to determine which profiles can be kept, which profiles can be fixed, and which profiles will have to be deleted. This comes to the purpose of this thread.

The Process
Linked here is a list of all SCP profiles currently on the wiki. For all those interested in participating in this endeavor, you can open the spreadsheet and look through which profiles are fine, require some fixing up before they're up to standard, and should be deleted and remade. Should an interested party decide to work on a profile, they should mark it as "Salvageable", and list their username down. Regular updates should be posted to this thread on the progress of page fixes so that the sheet can be kept up to date. It is preferable that those working on improving pages should make CRTs and link them to this thread so that changes can be made more smoothly and in a timely manner.

Profiles that have been looked over and require deletion will be brought up here and subsequently yeeted from the site. Should one wish to rework the page in their own time, they are free to do so and will not need to report back to this thread. However, for important high-tier pages, it is preferred if the user performing the rework can post their draft here for inspection before uploading.

Conclusion
This project is not limited to the Revision Team or SCP supporters. If anyone wants to help out, they can. Overall, the main goal of this project is to make our pages better so the image of the verse can be maintained, or even elevated. I think this is important as SCP is one of the largest and most popular verses on the site, and so we should put in more effort into the upkeep of its profiles.

That is all for now.

Edit the spreadsheet to indicate your interest in editing the profile.

Well, I'm just gonna...confirm all of my SCP profiles as A-OK.

Since I constantly make sure those profiles are up to snuff.

Make sure they have references too, Starter.

Just saying, I see Weekly injecting himself into the spreadsheet but since he's banned, I'm not sure what actual work he can actually put into this project. So if nobody objects, I will remove his name from the sheet and replace it with anyone else who wants to work on those profiles.

Just saying, I see Weekly injecting himself into the spreadsheet but since he's banned, I'm not sure what actual work he can actually put into this project. So if nobody objects, I will remove his name from the sheet and replace it with anyone else who wants to work on those profiles.
Well considering he has access to his fc/oc account I think he can work through there IIRC, someone just has to message him there

Anyways in regards to Weekly idc if he revised his stuff from the shadows as long as it’s right
I will however ignore him so

weekly is one of the main causes of the pages being garbage, so yeet him from the sheet

Last edited:
I will be taking the following for now;
  1. SCP-063
  2. Kimba Laslow
  3. SCP-1233

I will start working on them soon.

I'm removing Weekly from the sheets since I really do not want to jump through hoops trying to approve his edits for the wiki.

Im interested but maybe take a few month to done with this, because i prefere to work with the new profile such The Black Moon and The Black Queen.

Anyway, i wanna ask a question, is SCP's passive plot manipulation got accepted from the previous CRT? Because I don't see the conclusion for the passive plot manipulation.

I explained how it works. It basically forces a satisfying conclusion for the main character, ensuring that they don't lose/die, or at the very least, die a pyrrhic death.

Back