• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-5659 AP Downgrade, and Ability upgrade

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Should be a relatively easy CRT.

Basically, SCP-5659's High 7-A rating should be removed. And it should also have a "potentially/possibly Far higher" key added to it.

One, from the article itself, the destruction didn't happen since 5659 was immediately weakened due to a love festival taking place, as such it didn't destroy the place. And two, it honestly didn't seem that he was actually going to destroy the entirety of Silesian Voivodeship in one attack, rather it seemed like he was just a huge threat due to its large size, and yadda yadda. At least, that's what I understood after rereading the Article. Or at least, we don't have enough proof to even give it a possibly.

It should instead be replaced with this calc. SCP-5659 was going to reach 100 meters in height, and since it seems rather human, I decided to calc its GPE, which results in 8-C+.

Also calced his lowest height in the calc as well, for ***** and giggles.

However, if we do decide to keep it, then we should recalc it considering it was gonna destroy Esterberg as well, since it has its own defined size of around ~60 km. Should comfortably get into 6-C, if we decide to keep it.

Now, for the far higher key, the scan is actually the same one for his ability upgrade.

Basically, in project Project Isorropia, SCP-5659 has been put inside the noosphere, and fought against SCP-5000-█, and kept growing in size, fighting it for eternity.

35f493cc7634f74277aaf7a82a928b31.png

As such, since his size kept growing forever, we should add it into the justification of his Emphatic manipulation page that he was able to fight SCP-5000 inside the noosphere itself, a 5-D construct, and kept growing large in size endlessly.

Since we don't have a set height, we should just put "potentially Far Higher (Insert shitty justification here)" in his AP section.

Last edited:
It is implied that this would happen incredibly fast as in you have to be out before it happens or you are screwed yet is implied that normal humans could perceive it and react to it and all their defenses are made outside of the town. Also isn't that extended canon and because the put it in the noosphere.

Yeah, that's why I thought It didn't make sense for H7A. I'm honesty okay with just removing it, or making it stay.

Also yeah, it should be extended canon. Granted, that's the only extended canon part ik for SCP-5659, so I assume I just copy the same AP section, and simply add an enhanced empathic manipulation in the ability section.

Also, I assume you agree with the CRT?

I am unsure of the tier change for article canon but extended canon should be fine however I recommend adding they weren't sure that they could take it down even with the help of the GOC and Serpent's hand to extended canon feats.

Back