• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Saiyan Who Loved Me

James Bond vs Son Goku

Before laughing, here are the rules:

Both at 9A

Speed Equalised

Bond has 2 months prep while Goku has none

Bond starts in the Aston Martin Vanquish but can use the Lotus Esprit if needed

James Bond: 0

Son Goku (Dragon Ball): 0

What are bond's prep feats? Does he have knowledge? Goku completely 1-shots otherwise. Casually 9-A in everything while Bond is POSSIBLY 9-A with his STRONGEST gear.

Not a stompmsctuwlly. Bond getting prep allows him to know his sleeper darts are more effective while being invisible would surely confuse a Goku who is an idiot. If anything bond has a chance here because hyphens so much smarter. Plus it's not like Bond hasn't worked around a physicality disadvantage

You edited his profile, and it still says Wall Level in his AP section. He seems to only be 9-A with rockets.

Yeah he is 9A in the Vanquish. I'm not saying Bond himself is 9A I'm saying in this fight he is because he is starting in the Vanquish

Sorry for the confusion

The Vanquish IS the thing with the rockets. Also it literally is under his invisibility power. That's why people always other give Bond vehicles or restrict them, because they are the 9A rockets they are talking about

If hes 9-A only with rockets, how will sleeper darts help at all if normal bullets bounce off Goku even when off guard?

Yeah I'm gonna close this just because I severely underestimated Goku at this rating. It's a stomp sadly. But yes Bond is 9A with the Vanquish and 9C to 9B Physicallly.

Yes it's a stomp. But also they aren't wall level in durability they're 9-A but that needs fixing. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though didn't notice that.

A Stoned Orc said:
This is a pretty interesting match-up. I'm leaning towards Goku but I'm not sure. Will watch this thread.
I thought it was pretty good thanks ! But sadly Goku should stomp due to being way above baseline

Back