• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The sadism is crazy with this one (Fleeyway Super Sonic vs Plutia aka:Iris Heart)

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Iris Heart is 2-C
Super Sonic is used for Sonic
Speed is equal
They fight Inside the chambers of a dying giant's heart
Low-Godly regen is restricted
They start 50 meters apart

Votes:
Sonic:
fleetway_super_sonic_by_felichii_ddwgn71-pre.jpg

Plutia:
32B8AA9A3644D831B59DCF324B6A66F36C92C877

Last edited:
Uh

idk Poison and Paralysis go brrr?? Yes, I know Sonic has some form of Poison resistance, but he doesn't have the proper potency of resistance to resist Neptunia's poison

I dunno if Low-Godly actually covers it or not, but if it does, then

I think Sonic can just use his hax if that's something he does in-character

If it's not something he does in-character, though, and if Low-Godly doesn't cover the kind of poison that Neptunia inflicts, then it's probably an incon

Uh

idk Poison and Paralysis go brrr?? Yes, I know Sonic has some form of Poison resistance, but he doesn't have the proper potency of resistance to resist Neptunia's poison

I dunno if Low-Godly actually covers it or not, but if it does, then

I think Sonic can just use his hax if that's something he does in-character

If it's not something he does in-character, though, and if Low-Godly doesn't cover the kind of poison that Neptunia inflicts, then it's probably an incon
I don't actually read the Sonic comics yet, so I would't know, but apparently for reading some battles involving him, he don't usually use any of his hax

Bump
Yeah, so Fleetway Super Sonic don't usually use of most his hax In-Character that are kisted as likely, according to the Wiki.

So then

Status effects go brr, I guess? Again, idk if Sonic's Low-Godly would cover the poison, but even still, he doesn't resist neither the Paralysis nor the Apathy (Power Null), meaning he'd be crippled and unable to do anything if Plutia lands an attack

So then

Status effects go brr, I guess? Again, idk if Sonic's Low-Godly would cover the poison, but even still, he doesn't resist neither the Paralysis nor the Apathy (Power Null), meaning he'd be crippled and unable to do anything if Plutia lands an attack
I mean yeah, It should be a wincon for Plutia.
Poison should't work trought, right? I mean, Is Low-Godly regen, unless the Poison have Regen negation, Sonic should be good against the poison.

I probally should wait some supporters to see what they say about Sonic chances here trought, before saying who wins. I not sure what his start move generally is too,

Low-Godly doesn't exactly prevent Sonic from being killed through other means, it just means that destroying his physical body to try and defeat him wouldn't work

Back