• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RPG Maker Horror Games Trinity more like.

Though The Gallery probably solos, Omnipresence and all.

ShatteredNightMares said:
I saw all three of them on a fan-video once and because of that i decided to call them "The RPG Trinity". There's your explanation.
Mystery solved!

He isn't 2-C in neither Misao or Mad Father, which are his only appearances as far as I know.

If you think he should be 2-C, you should make a thread.

It is though. I wouldn't have made a profile for the Gallery if it was just a place. The Gallery has a will and can modify the world to some extent.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It is though. I wouldn't have made a profile for the Gallery if it was just a place. The Gallery has a will and can modify the world to some extent.
but it cannot use it as an attack, its only 2c feat is exicting, please give me a scan of it destroying the world if you want its striking streinght to be 2c

in fact, its not even star level, as its quiet litiraly stated that the stars are only painted, they may make light

the stars dont look authentic , nor do they act like stars

What are you even saying. Striking Strength with Reality Warping? Me needing to post a pic of it destroying the world when that's not at all the reason for it be any of its tiers?

They're only stated to be "fake", much like how the roses-shaped roses are "fake".

its not a combat aclipable feat, much like merging two timlines, while 2c feat, is not combat aplicable, so please show me a quote that is supposed to say that it coul destroy the world, because changing the outside world is reality warping at best

the roses arent roses though, a feat like the sun one needs for the sun and stars to act like suns and stars, which they dont.

and remuve the immunity to sopul resictence from ibs page, ther eis nothing suggesting that the soul cant be affected from inside the rose

Universe level to Universe level+ with Reality Warping (Her entrance in the real world caused it to collapse, she managed to retroactively change the timeline, by inserting herself as Ib's sister)

no, just.. no

its litiraly the endings point to say that she DIDNT leave the gallery, the world dind collapse either, it goed talk, but she was still talking afterwards

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You're doing it again. You do know there is an "Edit" function, right?
a page cannot be edited whitout a crt being agreed on, and im on phone, i aint editing on phone

@Ricsi

He meant you can edit your comments. That way you can add all your thoughts to your original comment without spamming the thread.

Also you need to stop with your condescending tone.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Ricsi
He meant you can edit your comments. That way you can add all your thoughts to your original comment without spamming the thread.

Also you need to stop with your condescending tone.
sorry about the tone, yeah i misunderstood

Back