• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I'd like to propose that we remove the Infamous Iron Man key. Doom was only in this key for a few years, and it's literally just Doom without his standard armor powers. It's the same tier as Doom himself (5-B), so no point in having it on his profile.

Seriously, asides from one impressive feat with his armor (destroying Mephisto's Earth body, which it had to charge up to do), he mostly just spams magic, and it's confirmed by Iron Man that the magic is just stuff that Doom could always use.

I'd like to propose that we remove the Infamous Iron Man key. Doom was only in this key for a few years, and it's literally just Doom without his standard armor powers. It's the same tier as Doom himself (5-B), so no point in having it on his profile.

Seriously, asides from one impressive feat with his armor (destroying Mephisto's Earth body, which it had to charge up to do), he mostly just spams magic, and it's confirmed by Iron Man that the magic is just stuff that Doom could always use.
Didnt iron man armour lasted longer than his beyonder powers? might as well erase both

Didnt iron man armour lasted longer than his beyonder powers? might as well erase both
The difference is that at least his Beyonder power (asides from reflecting that his armor's absorption potential goes up to Low 1-A) is a drastic change in power for him (and makes him a tier 1 with a lot of haxxy P&A), his Invincible Iron Man armor has nothing unique.

There’s no Blob profile as of yet, and I’ve made a sandbox for one, and I’m looking to make it the profile for Blob, but I’m not sure if there’s anything I’m missing(haven’t made a profile before)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eclipso1/The_Blob?useskin=fandomdesktop I was told to post this here, can y’all check it out and tell me if there’s anything missing or there that shouldn’t be? Thanks!

There’s no Blob profile as of yet, and I’ve made a sandbox for one, and I’m looking to make it the profile for Blob, but I’m not sure if there’s anything I’m missing(haven’t made a profile before)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eclipso1/The_Blob?useskin=fandomdesktop I was told to post this here, can y’all check it out and tell me if there’s anything missing or there that shouldn’t be? Thanks!
Just add reference to some of his abilities and reference all of his AP.

I noticed there is no Strong Guy profile, so I intend on making one. This is my sandbox so far, if there's anything incorrect in it or anything missing please let me know so I can fix it.

I also have a sandbox for Roderick Kingsley, the first Hobgoblin, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eclipso1/Roderick_Kingsley

Sorry if I'm posting these too often or anything, just trying to get accurate profiles for a lot of marvel characters that are easy to scale but don't have one here yet.

As I said in my earlier post, if there's anything wrong with this please let me know!

Would it be ok if I did this?

@Antvasima

Makes sense to me

It would be far quicker if you did a CRT, but I agree.

About your Mind Hax project?
I'm working with Ultima on Marvel's Magic hax at the moment, since the mind hax stuff is...complicated, to say the least even with @Confluctor helping.

Besides, high-tier wizards like Mordo have matched Strange in magic-based mind hax battles, so other high-tier wizards (aka Sorcerer Supreme candidates) should also have that level of telepathy. Besides, Marvel Magic may end up being a smurf hax, especially for high tiers (Doom, Mordo, Morgana Le Fay) and the Most Advanced Tier (Doom, Clea, Vishanti, etc.).

If anyone wants to see the sandbox, just ask on either my profile page or a PM.

I'm surprised it isn't already tbh
Well, it might be 4-D but only for high-tier Sorcerors (Doom, Mordo, etc.) and above (Basically just Strange and Clea since the other Most Advanced Sorcery users are already tier 1 beings), or all magic might be smurf hax since it is described as altering the fabric of the universe, which in this case would refer to Universal Eternity, who will soon be Low 1-A.

So...yeah. Ultima and I are still working out the details.

The basic powers all magic will have (and likely resist) are:

• Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1)
  • NPI
  • Soul Manipulation/Destruction
  • Plot Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
  • Information Manipulation (Type 2)
  • Subjective Reality
These are also the powers that, assuming all magic doesn't end up as Tier 1 smurf hax, the High Tiers and above will possess and resist on a 4-D level for reasons I will explain when the sandbox is finished.

In like 3 years.

Well, it might be 4-D but only for high-tier Sorcerors (Doom, Mordo, etc.) and above (Basically just Strange and Clea since the other Most Advanced Sorcery users are already tier 1 beings), or all magic might be smurf hax since it is described as altering the fabric of the universe, which in this case would refer to Universal Eternity, who will soon be Low 1-A.

• NPI
  • Plot Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
  • Subjective Reality
These are also the powers that, assuming all magic doesn't end up as Tier 1 smurf hax, the High Tiers and above will possess and resist on a 4-D level for reasons I will explain when the sandbox is finished.

In like 3 years.
That also reminds me, are you guys also gonna include god of magic strange or whatever? I’m pretty sure that isn’t on his profile yet

• NPI
  • Plot Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
  • Subjective Reality

In like 3 years.
Can't wait to see it happening in 2031

That is probably fine, yes, as long as all of the evidence links work and are reliable.

Can somebody check through them please?

Back