• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I think they SHOULD honestly.

The way we split up our 8-Cs and 9-Bs seems incredibly arbitrary. In most cases, it isn't consistent for them to be entire tiers apart from one another.
The current argument is that in most of DD and Punisher's stories, they're portrayed as peak human, a more realistic character in terms of strength when in comparison to his fellow street levels that are clearly supers, like Cap and Wolverine. So there is a difference.

The current argument is that in most of DD and Punisher's stories, they're portrayed as peak human, a more realistic character in terms of strength when in comparison to his fellow street levels that are clearly supers, like Cap and Wolverine. So there is a difference.
I guess it would be more accurate to say I think more characters should be 8-C. If we deem Daredevil and Punisher as 9-B due to their more consistent feats and scaling in that area, that is understandable.

But I feel like you could argue some of the others are more consistently portrayed as superhuman, ig. Just seems a bit strange.

I mean, everyone scale to HS cuz of other higher tier Street Levelers, I don't see why not doing the same to their AP
Because that's just a placeholder from the MHS+ downgrade, there were a few more HS feats but they're still uncalculated. And yes, I find stupid everyone scaling from Elektra, she's clearly faster than most of other characters.

I guess it would be more accurate to say I think more characters should be 8-C. If we deem Daredevil and Punisher as 9-B due to their more consistent feats and scaling in that area, that is understandable.

But I feel like you could argue some of the others are more consistently portrayed as superhuman, ig. Just seems a bit strange.
That's why I said most characters can be made a case. Moon Knight and Taskmaster for example, they're make far more sense as 8-C nowadays. I can get behind that.

Because that's just a placeholder from the MHS+ downgrade, there were a few more HS feats but they're still uncalculated. And yes, I find stupid everyone scaling from Elektra, she's clearly faster than most of other characters.

That's why I said most characters can be made a case. Moon Knight and Taskmaster for example, they're make far more sense as 8-C nowadays. I can get behind that.
And Wade has beaten Taskmaster too

There's only two things that prevent me from making a MK 8-C thread; laziness and the many Batman vs MK match ups in the future...

Back