• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Restricted Angelus and Jackie Estacado's speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I see, I think we should upgrade her Attack Potency too.

Well... I mean, look at that energy blast.

Has the calculation been accepted by the calc group?

isn't FanofRPGs is the calc group? He's the one who make this calcuclation.

Or we need other member of calc group to agree as well?

Yes. Another member has to verify it for safety reasons.

Okay. How can I contact them? I don't have any member in this wiki that I'm acquaintance with.

The calc group are the only staff members allowed to evaluate calculations, but you only need one of them to accept it, unless another of them disagrees.

Sorry for a late replied, but I seen that there are enough of staff approval, you can unlock Angelus and Jackie's page, and I will edit them.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should I lock this thread as well then?

Wait a minute, look at that energy blast, her attack potency should upgrade too (Should be at least large planet.)

LP

I do not know. We do not have a calculation.

I will ask for calculation about her attack potency later, you can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back