• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth exists above the real world tho
So does the Chaos Force. See, since Ken Penders' creations, everything, were removed in the lawsuit via Super Genesis Wave, the "Real World" was erased. Since Ken Penders was the one who introduce it.

So does the Chaos Force. See, since Ken Penders' creations, everything, were removed in the lawsuit, the "Real World" was erased. Since Ken Penders was the one who introduce it.
That sounds like the law suit is powerful enough to effect the archie comics while that's not the case for Truth. Fodder

So does the Chaos Force. See, since Ken Penders' creations, everything, were removed in the lawsuit via Super Genesis Wave, the "Real World" was erased. Since Ken Penders was the one who introduce it.
In EB, the Real World is treated as a higher dimensional space. I don't think this site treats the real world from the Archie Comics the same unless that was accepted in another CRT I'm not aware of.

The best part about this is User has no win, if he opts to ban blaze, blaze gets what he wants, if he comments blaze gets what he wants, if he doesn't, everyone knows he RAN.

This is the ultimate User jobbed thread

In EB, the Real World is treated as a higher dimensional space. I don't think this site treats the real world from the Archie Comics the same unless that was accepted in another CRT I'm not aware of.
Something to address in the future. I spoke to Oblivion on this and last I heard, him and Nia seems to think Sonic Live can qualify. Tho, it was a couple months ago and I don't want to put further words into their mouths.

1620089951656.png

Don't mind me, I'm just enjoyin the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back