• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see SONIC start off with concept manip or some type of thought based move
Ultra Sonic uses Thought Based moves. Starts with them too.
image0.jpg

Gentlemen, close

Still waiting for a scan of Sonic using to bypass thought based sleep hax. Someone give a scan of him going against a thought based move or the wincon stays.

Man made of goddamm straw, I never said he would open it because he always stomped people, this is what I get expecting debating honesty instead of a war zone. I said that Sonic has used the ability every time after stomping someone since he learned it, nothing what I said is random. Super Sonic has all the powers of rings, which give him claravayonce (**** it I don't know how to spell it frick you, nobody is taking Blaze's spite seriously),
1: This isn't a scan, do what you ask others to do, 2: being onmicient does not give you information outside or verse and 3: pacifism means shit when they are willing to kill

Now the real important part
This is clearly a spite thread, like, unironically it is, so it should be closed and remade with an unbiased OP that doesn't want their friends to fight in a Civil War, goddamm I need to sleep, not argue here
Then if he doesn't open up with it then legit thought based hypnosis gg. Clairvoyance doesn't really do much since he can spam hypnosis.

There's a clear difference user through my self-evident claim vs your unsubstantiated one. You also made the claim first and I asked you to fufill your burden, I've fufilled mine. Yes it does, omniscience is knowing everything of past, present, and future giving a user passive precog, I don't know where this "outside of verse" concept started but Ness legit has info analysis and passive precog with this. Read the SBA User: "The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't." All willing to kill means is that they are at the end of the day willing to kill the opponent, they're not bloodlusted. Think of it like Spider-Man getting in a long fight with someone and eventually saying **** it and killing the person.

Then go to sleep my guy smh.

A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character.

It's over BREAKSTHERULESTOMAKEPEOPLEFIGHTze

Still waiting for a scan of Sonic using to bypass thought based sleep hax. Someone give a scan of him going against a thought based move or the wincon stays.
Still waiting on scan for Ness to start with Sleep Hax as soon as his matches start.

Then if he doesn't open up with it then legit thought based hypnosis gg. Clairvoyance doesn't really do much since he can spam hypnosis.

There's a clear difference user through my self-evident claim vs your unsubstantiated one. You also made the claim first and I asked you to fufill your burden, I've fufilled mine. Yes it does, omniscience is knowing everything of past, present, and future giving a user passive precog, I don't know where this "outside of verse" concept started but Ness legit has info analysis and passive precog with this. Read the SBA User: "The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't." All willing to kill means is that they are at the end of the day willing to kill the opponent, they're not bloodlusted. Think of it like Spider-Man getting in a long fight with someone and eventually saying **** it and killing the person.

Then go to sleep my guy smh.
I was going to have a serious reply but then I remembered this is a spite thread by Blaze in the middle of your revisions that will probably even remove Sonic's wincon (type 2 concept manip) so **** it, I am not biting his bait

Thank you but it's still half a hour left, it's just anxiety makes it harder to be tired beforehand

No, thats the scaling. The Source of All is Omniscient over a Universe. The Chaos Force is omniscient over the entire cosmology.
Oh so his omniscience is weaker then Ness, Ness has the ultimate intelligence of the entire cosmology via Truth of the Universe and is the universal system of fate, narrative, etc. So like Souce of All is literally irrelevant it's just a weaker apple of enlightenment.

Oh so his omniscience is weaker then Ness, Ness has the ultimate intelligence of the entire cosmology via Truth of the Universe and is the universal system of fate, narrative, etc. So like Souce of All is literally irrelevant it's just a weaker apple of enlightenment.
Ness has another omniscient thing in his verse for such a claim?

Ness has another omniscient thing in his verse for such a claim?
Apple of Enlightenment = Predicts everything in the universe like Source of All. Giygas watches Ness' every move with this.

Truth of the Universe = Omniscient over the entire cosmology, including the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back