• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real World Vs Titans

The Real World VS Titans

Round 1: No prep time, no knowledge, no nukes

Round 2: 3 month prep time, limited knowledge, no nukes

Rouns 3: 5 month prep time, extensive knowledge of titans, nukes allowed

Last edited:
Titans get obliterated but humans take massive collateral damage ( Also a large amount of the human race probably gets wiped out but it really depends on how many titans come to the real world ) Anyways with the weapons humanity has today we could probably just nuke the titans but there is going to be massive collateral damage and humanities progress will probably slow down for a few decades

Last edited:
Titans are pretty dumb on average. And while they can survive things like cannonballs easily. Tanks and aircraft would pack a lot more punch than their durability could reasonably handle. I dont think nukes are even nessescary.

Humanity currently have enough weaponry that can lead the destruction of all titans, as Soulgizmo said, nukes wouldnt really be necessary, stuff like tanks and aircraft will be enough, but humanity also will be damaged due the titans

To be fair to permanently put down a titan you have to kill its human "pilot" in its neck, which is weird, titans are just flesh mechs. Flechs? Me(at)chs? Meat mechas?

To be fair to permanently put down a titan you have to kill its human "pilot" in its neck, which is weird, titans are just flesh mechs. Flechs? Me(at)chs? Meat mechas?
True but in AoT they developed things like the thunder spears which are just rockets tbh. An apache helicopter could launch dozens of equivalent AP missiles at once. And fly away free of retaliation to do so over and over.
Typical infintry guns and rockets aren't enough though. And civilians are just outright screwed.

Also consider that Titans don't have very large numbers in general, they're all basically death row prisoners

True but in AoT they developed things like the thunder spears which are just rockets tbh. An apache helicopter could launch dozens of equivalent AP missiles at once. And fly away free of retaliation to do so over and over.
Typical infintry guns and rockets aren't enough though. And civilians are just outright screwed.
The thunder spear exsists because the spear part gets the explosive past their thick and abnormally tough skin allowing the explosive to actually do damage to the "pilot" underneath and not just explode on the skin where any damage done will simply be regend. Plus if the missles or explosives miss the neck or fail to kill the pilot the titan will just regen whatever damage was done.

Really depends on the number and type of titans, although Im pretty sure it would look like this in general:

Round 1: Moderate to Severe Damage dealt to humanity. Would take a few months to completely mobilize enough forces to halt the titans advance. Would then depend on whether or not we learn about the nape. If we do, the war will be done fairly quickly. If not, a slow victory for humanity.

Round 2: Even with limited knowledge, 3 months of prep is a huge advantage for humanity. Nukes wouldn't be needed.

Round 3: Humanity easily takes it. Doesn't matter if there are thousands or millions if we have extensive prep time and detailed knowledge of the Titans.

I know, the wall was created by the colossal titans, they can exsist even without the wall, they existed before the wall. I'm just saying there are millions of colossal titans, are we counting all of them? or just a few of them?
Theres no wall irl

I know, the wall was created by the colossal titans, they can exsist even without the wall, they existed before the wall. I'm just saying there are millions of colossal titans, are we counting all of them? or just a few of them?
If there's gonna be millions of these colossal titans I don't know if it'll make that much of a difference in the war itself because they are just big targets that'll be stomped first by jets. The collateral damage from bombing our own cities to stop them would be bad however.

If there's gonna be millions of these colossal titans I don't know if it'll make that much of a difference in the war itself because they are just big targets that'll be stomped first by jets. The collateral damage from bombing our own cities to stop them would be bad however.
The thunder spear exsists because the spear part gets the explosive past their thick and abnormally tough skin allowing the explosive to actually do damage to the "pilot" underneath and not just explode on the skin where any damage done will simply be regend. Plus if the missles or explosives miss the neck or fail to kill the pilot the titan will just regen whatever damage was done.
The part of the titan that can be regenerated is bigger but the person controlling it that actually needs to be killed to actually permenatly kill the titan is the same size as any other titan. Plus the pilot is protected by even thicker and even tougher walls of flesh plus they're higher up. On a normal titan there's a few inches to maybe a foot of skin between the pilot and the outside. in a colossal titan its probably more like a meter or more. So in comparison the to siz3 of the body the weak point is smaller and in comparison to other titans it is far, far, better protected.

Bunker busters and high-yield air burst/blast weapons like the MOAB would quite literally vaporize the parts of the titan they hit, and since they're tall with their human pilots near the top, that would be the place that gets hit. Bunker busters would even take care of the Armored Titan. I doubt even that much firepower would be necessary, though. .50 Machine gun rounds, vulcan cannons, mounted miniguns, all of those would just shred through Titans and their pilots. High-caliber snipers with explosive or armor-piercing round would be able to pinpoint the pilots and kill them without needing to expend ammo damaging the rest of the titan. These things can be killed by sword slashes, and even accounting for the likely peak-to-superhuman strength of the wielders, there is no way that they produce as much force or cause as much damage as most of our modern guns.

Basically, I think the Titans would cause great destruction and mayhem until their weakness is discovered, at which point they get routed and destroyed by the military-though it might take a while and definitely have losses even at that point.

Normal titans probably would get destroyed but stuff like the armoured titan and colossal titans and so on which are vastly superior to normal titans in every way and are capable of hardening would be much harder to kill. If I recall correctly hardening makes the hardend parts much stronger than stone or maybe metal. The Colossal titans made the walls of AOT with their hardening and could probably produce more to defend themselves. Normal weaponry would be more than enough for normal titans but you would need much more powerful weapons for the armoured titan and the colossal titans.

Pretty sure we currently have guided armor-piercing bombs and missiles that could penetrate several meters to hundreds of meters of reinforced concrete and in this scenario, hardened titan flesh. Would definitely depend on scenario though. With no prep time and prior knowledge, it'd probably take us a quite a bit to learn more about the Titans, let alone producing enough of such weapons to deal with possibly millions of Titans.

Where do the titans start? If I remember correctly don't fights automatically take place in Central Park if not specified in OP? Or has that been changed?

We have tons upon tons upon tons of artillery, from Triple AAAs(just point these at titans instead of air) to 200mm and so big rounds. These if spammed on those colossal titans....even they wouldn't survive at all in long run.
Especially those conventional cruise missiles....like US Tomahawk and similar weapons.
On top of which we can spam conventional gravity bombs from Aircrafts like its 1945 WW once more, I have even heard we have even more of these since Cold War.

This is not taking into account stuff like Mother of All Bombs....naplams, bunkerbusters which can penetrate several metres thick of steel re-enforced underground bunkers which are already deep into several meteres of ground.
Even MRLS can take out swathes of titans in salvos of rockets which can release thousands to 10s of thousand scatter bombs over a large area.

Then there's tanks, aircrafts etc to soften fodders.

All in all we win all 3 rounds....but at big costs.

In first round alone we will probably be setback of around 100 years with significant population dying out( no idea just throwing a number out their...but probably very likely).

2nd round, i dunno 30 years of loss...

3rd round....10 years development of loss atleast.

Last edited:
Don't the Titans need the sun to move? Depending on prior knowledge we could temporarily block out the sun where the Titans are and they'd be at our mercy.

Don't the Titans need the sun to move? Depending on prior knowledge we could temporarily block out the sun where the Titans are and they'd be at our mercy.
Yeah...our military all over the world can commendably perform operations in the night.
So they will have advantage at that time.

Even during day, we can use smoke bombs in score to prevent sunlight from falling on them.
Which will atleast slow them down.

Smoke bombs by the way is standard tactics in tank fighting tactics to obscure view of enemy tank force.

Some titans can move at night, although I don't remember how many or why. I don't think it was too many of them though.

Haven’t read the comments just the profiles…
Looks like a stomp from the humans 🤔 actually it’s probably just low dif not a stomp

Humans only reach into tier 7 with stupid powerful weapons that almost all countries are very, very, reluctant to use, such as nukes. Nukes have consequences, we humans know that and are not dumb enough to use that as our first resort.

Humans only reach into tier 7 with stupid powerful weapons that almost all countries are very, very, reluctant to use, such as nukes. Nukes have consequences, we humans know that and are not dumb enough to use that as our first resort.
Idk man that cold war had me worried for a bit

Idk man that cold war had me worried for a bit
The cold war was like 70 years ago, I very seriously doubt you were even born and not only were no nukes launched it ended up with some of the greatest achievements in science. If you were going to try and make such a refrence you should have used one of the many conflicts with the middle east or north korea.

Last edited:
Back