• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real Dies Irae Protagonist vs The Absolute Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirou Yusa vs Ruler.

>Both at 7-B.

>Speed Equalized.

>Distance: 40 meters.

>Place: Gardens of Babylon.

>Win by death or bfr.

>Morals On.

1Fvug9hforY
vs
6a828232c63658a33504ac790b25db32

I just made this because:

>Shirou can destroy supernatural things, and Servants are just spiritual energy condensed, so yeah, he can destroy.

>Ruler can conceptually destroy him.

shirou should be protag and get Ruler now OVO *shot*

For realz Shirou seems to be able to take on all of jeanne's abilities MAYBE even her kamikaze attack considering he is resistent to conceptual attacks and knowing ability right off the bat does squat if you can't deal with it and can crush supernatural shit too so there is that (from page though i thought it was only his god form that has that tbh lol)

In pseudo-god it is an AoE dimensionless power negation on steroids.

But he did destroy the "very concept of Schreiber's absolute speed" in Wolfie vs Wilhelm fight.

SchroKatze said:
I just made this because:
>Shirou can destroy supernatural things, and Servants are just spiritual energy condensed, so yeah, he can destroy.

>Ruler can conceptually destroy him.
So... 3 things.

A) Then this thread was made to be either Shirou's win or inconclusive, seeing as Ruler's conceptual destruction kills her as well.

B) Shirou can only actually use his supernatural crushing powers as a member of Ren's Legion. His 7-B key doesn't even have power nullification listed.

C) Shirou's Power Crushing abilities only work on godly or divine powers, things which Jeanne is most definitely not.

that is true malignant tumor apoptosis only is in his god form (psuedo). But yes don't use that...I will have to point out Shirou is smart enough to use rusalka's relic to form a proper strategy really he did it with wilhelm and got a good hit

Shirou takes Ruler down.

Also make it 7-A.

However either way i can't see Ruler having the ability to take Shirou down since he's resistant to conceptual and mind manipulations. So Ruler's soul sucking ability (which each servant in the Fate series has) and her conceptual destruction won't work at all on him.

Shirou takes this, 7-A or 7-B. It won't matter at all since Ruler doesn't have a way to kill him. Combined by his healing factor and Ruler is done for.

Voting for Shirou.

Her conceptual manip is apparently good enough to burn away the fate of the world. Shirou's conceptual resist comes from being able to survive hits from a weapon that does conceptual damage.

I'd say it could kill him easily... but it would also kill her, so....

Monarch Laciel said:
Her conceptual manip is apparently good enough to burn away the fate of the world. Shirou's conceptual resist comes from being able to survive hits from a weapon that does conceptual damage.
I'd say it could kill him easily... but it would also kill her, so....
But Ruler also has a weapon that would allow her to do conceptual damage as ell. And even so Conceptual Damage=Conceptual Manipulation. Like Lancer's Gae Bolg, which can do causality damage by changing the causes of his thrown spear to pierce the heart of the opponent.

Shirou takes it with flying colors.

her limited precog can help...but Shirou's DEJA VU DEJA VU DEJA VU shit may moot that really. Her best chance is her NP KMS but Shirou has a good chance to survive maybe like toss up to me due to his resistence. However keep in mind Shirou now has a relic and does concept damage with it plus he is known to take risks but with high reward and he learned how to use rusalka's relic without much difficulty hell he faked out wilhelm in thinking he destroyed all the items and landed a pretty good blow on the vampire in briah

What...? I don't understand your reasoning here at all. And why did you mention Gae Bolg, causality manip isn't even being used here.

Shirou wouldn't be able to resist Machina's punch. La Pucelle is a power of a similar level, burning away concepts and futures both.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
her limited precog can help...but Shirou's DEJA VU DEJA VU DEJA VU shit may moot that really.
What is his Deja Vu ability? I don't understand it. Can you explain it to me?

It's not an ability

It's literally just Shirou getting feelings of deja vu because he vaguely remembers events from past timelines due to the nature of the world he lives in (i.e. working under the Law of Eternal Recurrence). It's not combat applicable, and it would not help. Especially in a completely neutral territory like a VSB match.

deja vu = he knows what is going to happen he fought LDO as a human because of knowing what trajectory or attack they would do which leads him to feel angry at it due to not feeling alive.

i said maybe but eh idk ALRFY said he should have precog apparently one time but idk again no clue on that

It's something that only happens because of Mercurius. Mercurius is not here, so deja vu is a moot point

hmm even if it is moot Shirou still has ways to take her out really but i'm not voting yet unless there is literally nothing to say on ruler's other abilities (like if she can kill Shirou other than kamikaze)

Are my comments not appearing or something?

Deja vu only happens because of Mercurius screwing with timelines. Merc isn't here, so deja vu is irrelevant.

And Shirou still gets one-shot by La Pucelle if she decides to use it. And her forcefield is strong enough to block this guy exploding, so I doubt Shirou's going to be able to break it.

Also, all Servants are spiritual beings, so I doubt his apostle nature is going to help. And Baptism Rite would screw him over seeing as it causes the very existence of spiritual beings to melt away.

the thing is that would either result in stalemate or shirou can end her quick enough also I said it's moot above too so I'm not using that card now

And you don't think that a bunch of chains coming at her from every direction is "really needed"?

She can win by just cutting him up, seeing as she can kill Servants, i.e. fundamentally spiritual beings, or she can use the Baptism Rite to melt his existence away, seeing as he is a spiritual being.

I made an Eleonore vs Ruler too.

"Projectiles can't hit me" vs "My projectiles can't miss you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back