• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and that doesn't even help due to not having soul manipulation at all...

Amaterasu can burn for 7 days and 7 nights,can this character endure pain and fight?Cause Sasuke uses it in characters everytime.

Edit:It is not Hellfire.

and sasuke never burned souls like ever and considering shirou has low-godly and survive soul attacks from LDO members that shit won't mean much either

I mean,yeah Sasuke can not burn souls,but he can watch that guy burn and regenerate at the same time,even 10 tails could not endure the Pain Amaterasu deals(he is high6A in durability).Can this character endure it?

dude...this is taka sasuke so the output is the same as susanoo 7-B period. This isn't high 6-A sasuke so that's irrelevant. Same attack and has same dura so yes he will survive and regen but he won't sit there and wait he'll try to kill sasuke and one hit = soul is dead...

id like to point out that Ama's AP is far higher than the characters regular AP

considering 7-B sasuke damaged a High 6-C character

it won't however kill shirou at all as low godly will kick in while shirou can one shot due to soul shit even then (But if so why is amaterasu in taka only 7-B)

Taka Sasuke or EMS doesn't matter,their amaterasu is equal.The Same goes for Itachi who only has MS too.

Ama is still able to damage higher tier characters.

Shirou doesn't give a **** about his physical state, and he even pulls off his own arm without feeling any pain.

@TISSG7Redgrave

Ama is higher than 7-B it was considered to ignore durability to an extent.Look at the note at Sasuke's profile and Itachi's.

"it won't however kill shirou at all as low godly will kick in while shirou can one shot due to soul shit even then"

He will be burning and regenerating at the same time i guess.If that character can not fight while burning and can not endure pain he may lose.Even high6A can not endure it.

he does that a lot even in human state no less did that just to get an edge with regen welp this match won't work well since sauce has no way to take out shirou unless he can affect the soul which he never does

@SchroKatze

That is what i was talking about.If he can endure pain Sasuke has 0 chances.

But still burning is a lot more painfull.

Actually, Shirou could reform his entire body after being consumed by Rusalka. He can even fight/resist as a soul.

I dont think it is a murder stomp, the only issue is his regen, but I agree that Sasuke probably loses. His only advantage is near 3 times speed difference.

firstly i heard that was inconsistent able to harm higher tiers

Secondly he can still attack and one shot sasuke with any bullet due to it having the power of his relic which will shatter his soul. He isn't idiotic to wait for fire to go out

Shirou can fight on even grounds with Wilhelm, who is far stronger than a mountain busting incarnation of himself

@TISSG7Redgrave

"firstly i heard that was inconsistent able to harm higher tiers"

The exact strength of Amaterasu is unknown as it has been portrayed inconsistently, but it can technically harm much stronger characters. As such, claims that it can overtax the durability of comparable characters in versus threads could be considered valid.

There are link to characters,Sasuke can harm character equal to juubi with Amaterasu.

If this is a stomp then it should be closed.

@SchroKatze

That is for his 7-A form i guess,this is 7-B.

He can't last long with it afaik in this taka form i mean he goes blind quickly and again shirou can use a relic really well and if a bullet or iron maidens sasuke then thats it tbh...

I know nothing about that Shirou,i just wanted to know if he can endure pain,so Sasuke has a chance of winning.

Taka Sasuke has decent stamina actually,enough to fight in Kage Summit then Kill Danzo who is Kage lvl character,after he is able to fight with Kakashi also.Karin healed him after the fight with Kage's,but i want to admitt he isn't going blind immediately.

Shirou's sense of pain has gone (or at least dulled to the point it's practically gone) even before becoming an Apostle. Distracting him with pain isn't a viable strategy

Back