• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shirou demolishes due to his regen and soul attacks will 100% spell doom for sauce right here...sealing is best option but he doesn't do it IC so yeah...

edit: Even without regen soul attacks will F sasuke up like i said so...

Fine, but Shirou's regen will be restricted. I mean, there are lots of people who restricted regen in this wiki and their fights were added.

No. It's his Low-Godly Regenerationn. With it, the battle would be a stomp.

Unless if i'm missing something about Taka Sasuke having something that can hack through Shirou's soul.

I was talking about the matchup things you brought up. Are you not mixing up a match where someone's immortality restricted being added with a match where something like regen is restricted.

Is there any added matchup where one of the combatan's regen is restricted?

@Fab

No

We specifically have a rule that says any form of restriction of a character ability will not be added. The only exception if said ability gives some tier change like "x is normally 7-B but 4-C with y ability".

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Let's simplify it like this

Is there any example of a match being added where one of the combatant's regen is restricted.

If yes then link the page

Coz last i remember, restricting something as basic as regen isn't allowed. And even if the thread is concluded, it won't get added.

Okay. I had fixed this thread. So it's legal and it will be added. Go ahead and Vote.

@ALRF

Thanks for the info, buddy :)

It probably will since it would change his moveset. Depends on what Sasuke at this point of time capable of doing. If he has no mean to deal with an Apostle's regen then whether Shirou has Qlipoth Bacikal or Die Blutgrafin wouldn't make any difference like i said above

Only thing that the page clearly differentiate between keys are mainly stats. This is a rather common occurence with pages with many keys. I'd rather have an actual user that knows more about Nardo to come in and clarify what this parcular version of Sasuke is capable of

taka sasuke is only getting used to the mangekyou sharigan so he has issues in control over it. Amaterasu burns ppl but i'm pretty sure even if it stays it won't kill shirou even then he barely could use it, susanno is just big AF armor and is very inexperience with it, lightning shit like chidori which he would lead most likely but would do squat...and he doesn't have sealing unless its his later keys which translation taka doesn't have it...AFAIK

The only abilities that matter in terms of strength for Taka Sasuke are Amaterasu and Susano'o. His other techniques don't scale to 7-B since his power (and other Uchiha) mostly comes from his eyes. His eyesight also deteriorates from over usage, and he slowly becomes blind.

In summary, he has nothing that can affect Shirou permanently.

Umm what about genjutsu?

This vesion of Sasuke is pretty proficient in genjutsu and he certainly uses it in-battle (I also don't see resistance to it on Shirou's page)

tell that to scaling resistance to reinhard's mind spear passive hax GG

we really do though i forgot why we removed from ren was pretty high lel but yes shirou, kei and ren did resist so yeah..

Then this is a stomp, low-godly regen means Sasuke can not kill him and insane mind hax resistance means that sasuke's sharingan is useless.

Back