• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The range of my OC?

Peppypony

She/Her
I'm making a webcomic series and I want somebody to awnser this question about the main villain's range

She can teleport and summon objects, beings, life forms, clones and ETC anywhere anytime in two different multiverses. One being a infinite line of universes and the other one called "The Void" which is basically non existance.

Would that make her range Multiverse Level or beyond?

Since your Multiverse is infinite, it would be "Multiversal+" on our scale, stuff beyond that (High Multiversal for example) would rely on higher dimensional structuring.

Can she affect those universes, or just get items from them? If the ladder is true, then it might be something along the lines of "Can summon on a Multiversal+ scale".

I can't say of what the latter is. But for the former, i agree with with what Darkanine said. She would have the ability to teleport stuff on a multiversal+ scale from the sounds of this.

Thanks for the reply everyone! (I don't know how to reply here since I'm new)

Yes she does have Void Manipulation and no she only has a Multi-Universe level Attack Potency she cannot destroy a Multiverse. Although she does have one ability that might change it but It hasn't been in the series yet so I don't wanna spoil it

If by reply you mean quoting what someone else says, if you hover over their post in a thread, there's a "Quote" button. However, most of the time, people simply type @Darkanine, for example, at the start of their sentence, since repeated quoting tends to make a thread incredibly long quickly.

DerpCity said:
If by reply you mean quoting what someone else says, if you hover over their post in a thread, there's a "Quote" button. However, most of the time, people simply type @Darkanine, for example, at the start of their sentence, since repeated quoting tends to make a thread incredibly long quickly.
Oh thanks!

Back