• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The PS2 Golden Era: True Dark Genie vs Beiloune (Dark Cloud vs Okage: Shadow King)

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Two of the best damn antagonists from the golden age of single player gaming, the Playstation 2.

Beiloune, the True King, vs True Dark Genie, Ruler of the Multiverse. 7-C vs High 7-C. Speed is equal.

Who wins the title of best PS2 Antagonist? Who will rule the world? And leave ten reasons why it will in fact be I, Toot Demon!

Beiloune: 2 (LordGriffon1000, Xtasy)

True Dark Genie:

Toot Demon:

All profits of this thread will go to soothing the broken mind of poor Griffon.

Beiloune
True Dark Genie

Is speed equalized?. (My vote will be based of that)

I'm voting Beiloune, He actually possesses a way of getting to the real TDG but it won't happen instantly. Beiloune will open up with his hax like Erasing TDG's Avatar, or mind manipulating it to join his side. To which TDG's true form will respond with making another one to take it's place.

Beiloune will then wonder why every time he gets rid of one another takes it's place and then just classify one of the avatars to tell him why they keep coming and they'll tell him that they're true form is 400 years in the past. Beiloune then classifies himself 400 years into the past which isn't impossible since classification has shown capable of effecting time and space. He'll then get rid of Seda from there which gives him the win since that will get rid of the original TDG.

TDG opens up with BFR which gets resisted and even then he can just classify himself back. TDG also has ungodly overconfidence do to the fact that his immortality, Regenerationn are so good it never takes anything seriously which will allow Beiloune to have a higher chance of pulling of what he needs to do. His resistances to basically everything TDG has help as well. However if TDG gets serious which is possible, it can just spawn an avatar right behind him and one shot with TK, or anything for that matter.

I just think Beiloune would win first due to TDG being very overconfident to an unnatural digree. If speed is unequalized then TDG just BFR's and pokes Beiloune or flaps his wings which sends a shockwave that kills him on the spot.

Do you know I always forget to equalize speed because it is such an ingrained part of my mindset that speed is in fact by default eqialized, when it really isn't? Oof.

Yes, speed is equalized (Relativistic vs Subsonic lol)

nearly forgot about this, we need to finish this for Griffo

bumpin'

Back