• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Genie vs Lord Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Purple Genie vs Purple Cat

Can the Embodiment of Negative Energy stand up to the God of Destruction.

Standard Battle Assumptions and Speed Equalized.

Dark Genie:

Beerus:

Inconclusive:

Since their Tiers are different, I'm guessing it comes to Hax. What's the starting move?

Dark Genie is a complicated person when it comes to starting moves. His true self lacks a body so he'd likely go for Possession given he does this several times with the story. He also BFRrd Toan as soon as he started forming an avatar but that's because he can't take over "good people" with his powers. In various points of the game, he manipulated False Dark Genie and had him mind hax both Dran and Utan.

The avatars try to open portals underneath the target and stab them with his sharp fingernails, shot energy beams, and or flap it's wings to create blades of wind to damage his enemy. If the avatar is beaten back it transforms again and BFRs you a second time and summons help. If the avatar is destroyed another will resurrect and take his place. Killing him won't send you back either.

So basically Dark Genie has two optimal starting moves.

1. He'll try Possession (To get a body that will handle his power) or Mind Manipulation or Soul Manipulation (If it's a spirit) to take over his enemy.

Or

2. He BFRs you into a different dimension with an avatar and lets the avatar fight you forever unless you have a way back.

Eh, could he do that before getting one shot?
Also would that even work, isn’t a bit of an NLF to assume it would even work with Beer Cat being infinitely stronger?

How likely is BFR going to work on Beerus?
I guess it depends on what Beerus decides to do in response. The BFR is a flash of light and once the light fades you in the other dimension. TDG can't harm Beerus so Beerus could easily just blow up the dimension given his power.

What stops the one shot?
Depends on what you mean by one shot. Dark Genie's Immortality can easily bring him back from standard destruction since he'll continue to come back through Seda's hatred. If Beerus nukes the universe though then it's over since Seda wouldn't be there anymore to feed him hatred.

I mean Hakai should do the trick. Unless you can show him coming back from Existence Erasure.
...He literally exists so long as Seda's hatred remains. Erasing him from existence wouldn't stop him from coming back. That's why the had to go back in time to erase Seda's hatred to stop Dark Genie.

That doesn’t say anything about what happens when he is EE’d.
When has he just respawned from nothing? Does he regenerate immediately, where is this hatred located? Too many questions, no real answe.

That doesn’t say anything about what happens when he is EE’d.
When has he just respawned from nothing? Does he regenerate immediately, where is this hatred located? Too many questions, no real answe.
It's all literally on his page.

He exists so long as Seda's hatred exists. If destroyed, he'll regenerate from Seda's negative energy which is why the Fairy King stated they had to quickly erase Seda's hatred. When shown, you see the hate energy releasing from Seda's body like the first time. Seda is located 400 years in the past.

If this process took time it would have been noted on his page. Standard EE won't work, he has type 2 Abstract Existence for a reason.

I would honestly disagree, if no time period is mentioned, there is no reason to assume the best possible option for you.I could just as easily say that if it was instant it would be mentioned.

You visually see his essence forming and they state Toan had to move quickly before he comes back. It seems I'll have to update his Immortality more with a better description when I do the other Dark Cloud revisions.

I guess I'll close this until I do the revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back