• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Promised Neverland

This shounen manga is having an anime adaptation on January 2019, and since the manga has become very popular I have no doubt that the anime will fill your Death Note hunger. Are the characters gonna get a page? The Lewis Demon character has multiple bullet feats, dodging, catching and blocking. Resistance to electricity and even did this with one hand.

X17hjjj

I am on mobile my PC is on the junkyard. I should probably keep away from that until I get a new PC. How would you rate this feat? Building level or Building level+?

Back