• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The problem with Beyonder that make VS thread look invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my problem here is while debating with Beyonder fans. What they say.

He is True Omnipotent, he was TOAA before TOAA was introduuced. - Funny thing is they also showed a scan of being Omnipotent. And what does this mean? He was TOAA before TOAA? I don't get it.

He is True Omnipotent inside his realm, also he was true Omnipotent in Marvel Multiverse.

He made Living Tribunal beg him. Also killed him.

He is so true omnipotent that he exist beyond dimenssion.

Beyonder = TOAA

So I want the actual answer from a Marvel fan.

Was he really Omnipotent? He stated to omnipotent but imo he isin't. But still I need more acurate answer it may help me.

The problem is even I use Beyonder vs Teir 1 A characters, Beyonder always wins with his True Omnipotent thing.

That makes thread so invalid and a spite thread. Is this fanwanking?

Either way I want to know all the real information about Beyonder. Thanks.

Iirc, with the recent story arcs, there are beyonders who are extremely high tier (ie. took 3 to take down the Living Tribunal), then there's Beyonder who is = TOAA (pre-retcon).

Beyonder Cosmic Cube Marvel Comics
Beyonders 001

yeah Pre-Retcon Beyonder(the strongest beyonder) is never kill LT, it was the beyonders who do that. and Pre-Retcon Beyonder later get Retcon to weaker version since marvel think he was too powerfull. but despite that he only infinity dimensional being so he only high 1-B.

"Omnipotence" is a word that is thrown around a lot. It does not really mean anything, unless the character fulfills our standards.

The Beyonder displayed weaknesses on several occasions, and all that we know about the upper scale of his power is that he was an infinite-dimensional entity.

Antvasima said:
"Omnipotence" is a word that is thrown around a lot. It does not really mean anything, unless the character fulfills our standards.
The Beyonder displayed weaknesses on several occasions, and all that we know about the upper scale of his power is that he was an infinite-dimensional entity.
also can you please added Thisto beyonder page? since he clearly not just normal infinity dimensional but the embodiment of infinity dimensional universe so i think put him on par with normal infinity dimensional entity is abit not fair.

No, being the embodiment of an infinite-dimensional universe places him in the same tier, regardless of size. There are inherently massive differences between different infinite-dimensional entities, and we cannot make tiers for every single eventuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back