• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank vs Doomguy (3-0-0)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Ah yes, the masters of fighting against pesky armies.

Hank J. Wimbleton (Madness Combat 11)

V.S

Doomguy (Sentinel Training)

Information:
  • Both are 8-C.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Doomguy's Crucible is restricted due to being higher tier.
  • Both contestants start 200m away.
  • The battle takes place in New York City.
Attack Potency:
  • Hank: 0.42 Tons of TNT
  • Doomguy: 0.36 Tons of TNT
The gap is 1.16x (Negligible). Both scale up a lot from these feats, so this gap should remain consistent.

Who wins?!

Hank: 3
Doomguy:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
There was a previous match up with Hank where he just bullet timed him to death.

I think this goes the same way. Both are pretty equal in AP as they upscale ridiculously from that amount. Hank just has more abilities and guns then Doomguy would at this time. The crucible was kind of his ace in the hole sadly.

I vote Hank (again).

There was a previous match up with Hank where he just bullet timed him to death.

I think this goes the same way. Both are pretty equal in AP as they upscale ridiculously from that amount. Hank just has more abilities and guns then Doomguy would at this time. The crucible was kind of his ace in the hole sadly.

I vote Hank (again).
Wait there was another match? Why isn't it on their pages?

Also, would allowing the crucible give Doom more of a chance?

I think it was because of revisions happening between the two which is why this is getting redone

OH, okay. I guess this match can go on as a redo, then.

How do hank and doomguy compare in skill?

Back