• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pre Recton Beyonder vs The Presence

The Presence probably. He is superior to beings who are superior to beings that are superior to beings who are superior to baseline 1-A's.

I mean...

It's implied that Beyonder was above the likes of Oblivion. Oblivion is, according to his profile, the embodiment of an outerversal void in its entirety, not just an outerversal being. I dunno what that means in regards to quantifying either of their ranges of power, but they almost certainly wouldn't be "low" on the tier's scale imo.

Of course, it's been so long since I picked up a Marvel comic that even I wouldn't trust my opinion on where some of the characters are placed.

The Presence is above embodiments of outerversal voids

People also forget this little detail in the Presence's profile

Limited only by The Overvoid (okay he also has an equal like The GEB)

The Presence is only limited by a High 1-A Void/Entity and even characters with the Demiurgic Power, like Elaine was shown to be capable of affecting The Void, such as when Elaine drove a portion (infinitesimal portion) of it away when she made her Creation

Quantu said:
Well if you look at it like that yes, but I assumed James mistakenly thought PRB was still only High 1-B. I edited my comment there to make it more clear.
Oops my mistake.

The Presence take this via being far stronger than baseline 1-A

OuterversalRaditz said:
Infinitely is a metaphor here anyway, the gap between 1-As, by their nature, is beyond the scope of what mathematics is capable of explaining.
Thats actually quite false from what I've been told. Anyways, the Presence should take this fra.

Wait a minute. Wasn't Beyonder stated to be second to TOAA? Seems in line with him being beyond everything, and viewing even characters like Oblivion as microbes. And incase anyone asks: No. I'm not suggesting High 1-A Beyonder. Doom stealing his power auto boots him put of that. But I do think it would bump him much higher into 1-A.

That doesnt really prove anything aside from him being stronger than everyone sans TOAA, that doesnt boost his tier/makes him stronger or anyting

TheSandman31 said:
That doesnt really prove anything aside from him being stronger than everyone sans TOAA, that doesnt boost his tier or anyting
I literally just said it wouldn't boost him up a tier, juat that it would make him higher into his own tier tham he already is.

No, it wont. Him being next to TOAA just means that, it wont make him stronger

Beyonder has another thread with the Counter Actor who is only next to Kami Tenchi, that doesnt mean anything, just that he is the most powerful character next to the tier 0, it wont make him higher in his own tier or anything, its just a proof of his place in hierarcy within his verse and that wont mean anything if he's fighting anyone from another verse

Back