• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Powerpuff Girls İmmeasurable Speed

Oh yeah, that. The immeasurable here is specifically at their peak, and even then it was only ever used for travel. The first time, it was a race, and the second time, it was to flee HIM and the nightmare world he brought unto them. Unfortunately this never got used in combat.

As such, I agree with this being used, BUT I disagree with this being applied to combat speed.

Let me elaborate on this.

HIM says in the episode that it's more due to the theory of relativity. "The faster you go, the more time slows down" - "as you race the speed of light", etc.

This isn't immeasurable speed. This is just the consequences of them going beyond the speed of light in their verse.

Oh yeah, that. The immeasurable here is specifically at their peak, and even then it was only ever used for travel. The first time, it was a race, and the second time, it was to flee HIM and the nightmare world he brought unto them. Unfortunately this never got used in combat.

As such, I agree with this being used, BUT I disagree with this being applied to combat speed.
It was used a third time. In Clipsville Buttercup mentioned that they traveled forward in time and became boy obsessed teenagers. Iirc the 2016 series also mentioned this as a reference so it's not just a joke thing.

For the feat it's not a speed thing as much as a mechanic thing Keane explains it earlier
Ms. Keane: If Billy and Sally each had an apple, then that’s two apples. Hmmm…but if Billy threw his apple to Sally at a trajectory of 1.8 meters per second, assuming an Einsteinium universe, the distance between two points remaining constant, space and time being two elements of the same ratio, those elements being the interval between two successive events the quantum rules that govern the subatomic level of the universe according to Einstein’s theory of relativity, times the unweighted consonatic quantity when approaching the speed of light. Therefore as one approaches the speed of light, the distance between the two successive points shrinks to zero. However, for the people back home, a considerable amount of time would pass—somewhere in the neighborhood of fifty years. Hm.

Ms. Keane: But we’ll cover all that later on. Okay, kids, have a nice weekend. And don’t forget anything in the coat cupboard.
When they went near-light/FTL they experienced time dilation and skipped into the future because their universe operates under an Einstenium model.

EDIT: HIM also mentions this
"Him”: Don’t you know, the faster you go—time slows down! Your time stopped for 50 years whilst you were out racing around.
Blossom: I know that voice...

“Him”: Seconds, minutes, hours, days, and nights crawled by on hands and knees as you raced the speed of light.

Bubbles: Look!

“Him”: Yes! Coming back now? Remember...?

Buttercup: (memory) So—which one of you slowpokes wants to race me home?

Buttercup: No!

“Him”: YES!! As you raced through time, the whole world went to Heck!

Last edited:
Ms. Keane: If Billy and Sally each had an apple, then that’s two apples. Hmmm…but if Billy threw his apple to Sally at a trajectory of 1.8 meters per second, assuming an Einsteinium universe, the distance between two points remaining constant, space and time being two elements of the same ratio, those elements being the interval between two successive events the quantum rules that govern the subatomic level of the universe according to Einstein’s theory of relativity, times the unweighted consonatic quantity when approaching the speed of light. Therefore as one approaches the speed of light, the distance between the two successive points shrinks to zero. However, for the people back home, a considerable amount of time would pass—somewhere in the neighborhood of fifty years. Hm.

Ms. Keane: But we’ll cover all that later on. Okay, kids, have a nice weekend. And don’t forget anything in the coat cupboard.
Huh, didn't quite understand what Keane really meant by her assessment during the beginning of the episode, but thanks for making sense of that.

Huh, didn't quite understand what Keane really meant by her assessment during the beginning of the episode, but thanks for making sense of that.
Iirc Samurai Jack uses the same logic with going SoL/FTL and was a proposed way for Jack to get back to the past, by just moving fast enough that he time travels.

It was used a third time. In Clipsville Buttercup mentioned that they traveled forward in time and became boy obsessed teenagers. Iirc the 2016 series also mentioned this as a reference so it's not just a joke thing.

For the feat it's not a speed thing as much as a mechanic thing Keane explains it earlier

When they went near-light/FTL they experienced time dilation and skipped into the future because their universe operates under an Einstenium model.

EDIT: HIM also mentions this
If this is true then them currently scaling to FTL+ and from what I've seen not going forward in time wouldn't make sense I think, the Calc assumes close to sun distance but it's meant to be an eclipse which is the moon covering the sun. It makes more sense they traveled moon distance which the Calc would be 22611800 m / s (Sub-Relativistic+)

Not too knowledgeable on the verse tho, just from quickly glancing the profile and videos

If this is true then them currently scaling to FTL+ and from what I've seen not going forward in time wouldn't make sense I think, the Calc assumes close to sun distance but it's meant to be an eclipse which is the moon covering the sun. It makes more sense they traveled moon distance which the Calc would be 22611800 m / s (Sub-Relativistic+)

Not too knowledgeable on the verse tho, just from quickly glancing the profile and videos
No like, it rather supports FTL for them rather than it being an anti-feat, as we did have another accepted FTL calc for them for a while (Not quite sure what happened to the comments on there)

I don't disagree with you there. It is a bit weird how we're having it both ways ngl.

Unless for some reason space flight works diff than atmosphere based flight for some reason. Since iirc for their 6-C feat they also move at FTL speeds.

Yeah this is just time travel via flying laps around the earth, it's not Immeasurable and does not scale to combat speed or reactions.

Back