• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MarvelFanatic119 said:
Everything in Fiction is made on Earth.
Every Omnipotent Being in Fiction was made on Earth.

The writers of those stories about Omnipotent Beings lived on Earth .

The Earth lived longer than those any of those writers.

Tier -Infinity Earth is Confirmed.
The Sun is even older then Earth.

Tier -Immeasurable Sun confirmed.

Kami95 said:
The Sun is even older then Earth.

Tier -Immeasurable Sun confirmed.
The Sun is part of the Solar System.

There millions of Solar Systems in the Milky Way Galaxy

There are countless Galaxies in the Universe.

Tier -Omnipotent Universe Confirmed.

Captain America has defeat The Hulk.

Hulk often stalemates with Thor.

Thor's soul has overpowered Doctor Strange's magic.

Doctor Strange can fight Dormammu.

Dormammu has beaten Multi-Eternity.

Multi-Eternity exists in the 16th Dimensional.

Captain America > Hulk = Thor > Doctor Strange < Dormammu > Multi-Eternity = Living Tribunal

or

Hyperverse level Captain America Confirmed.

Hel in Waltraute can use her black world tree to summon and control characters from the worlds of all other Kamachi's works. This includes Toaru, so she can summon and control all of the magic gods, Aleister and Aiwass. High Multiverse level+ Hel Confirmed

Odin is stronger than Hel, and he would have killed her and destroyed her black world tree with Gungnir. Low Complex Multiverse level Odin Confirmed

Thor's Mjölnir is stronger than Gungnir, and Baldr's light easily blocks Gungnir. Complex Multiverse level Thor and Baldr Confirmed

Waltraute has beaten Thor in a thunder contest and has beaten down Odin in several occasions. Baldr was killed by a spear made of mistletoe. High Complex Multiverse level Waltraute and mistletoe Confirmed

Jack Elvan would easily defeat Waltraute with his multi-tool knife. Low Hyperverse level Jack Elvan Confirmed

bayonetta can beat aesir who is universal in base

luka can survive a kick from bayonetta Universe Luka confirmed

Goku nearly got killed by a heart virus.

Space Marines are immune to most diseases.

Solar System level Space Marines confirmed

The Primarchs are far, far greater than Space Marines.

Multi-Solar System level Primarchs confirmed

Horus was able to stomp Sanguinus and is far superior to him.

Galaxy level Horus confirmed

We know the Earth orbits around the Sun, but the Sun, along with the Solar System, orbits the center of the Milky Way at 220 km/s or about 0.073% of the speed of light.

Humans can freely walk while this is happening.

Massively Hypersonic (Mach 646.50739075494) Humans confirmed.

I had a dream a while back in which I was Ness and I fought Bowser. He gave me quite a lot of trouble.

Since Luigi is stronger than me outside of dreams, he should logically be stronger than me in dreams as well.

Universal Dreamy Luigi confirmed.

Bowser gave Dreamy Luigi trouble, despite it being Luigi's dream and not his.

Universal Bowser confirmed.

WarriorWare said:
I had a dream a while back in which I was Ness and I fought Bowser. He gave me quite a lot of trouble.
Since Luigi is stronger than me outside of dreams, he should logically be stronger than me in dreams as well.

Universal Dreamy Luigi confirmed.

Bowser gave Dreamy Luigi trouble, despite it being Luigi's dream and not his.

Universal Bowser confirmed.
I once had a dream... I was fighting against the entire Ginyu Force in a pool party (yes, I am weird), so...

At least 5-A Alexcar3000 confirmed.

Krillin beat Frieza's men

Frieza's men beat saiyan saga Vegeta

Saiyan Saga Vegeta destroyed a planet once in filler.

Krillin is Planet level

...oh wait people actually think that.

...um....

Krillin survived a punch from Goku

Goku fights Beerus

Beerus likes pudding

Pudding is universally loved by everyone

Krillin is Universe Level.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
...um....

Krillin survived a punch from Goku

Goku fights Beerus

Beerus likes pudding

Pudding is universally loved by everyone

Krillin is Universe Level.
We know Krillin is the strongest human, but the other human Z-Senshi are comparable to him.

High Multi-Galaxy level Yamcha, Ten Shin Han and Chiaotzu confirmed.

Every fictional character is not real, TOAA and every other fictional character confirmed being weaker than Potatoes

Potatoe Above Tier 0 Confirmed, Potatoe stomps fiction Also confirmed, Pudding > Beerus also confirmed, 1 year old boy/girl > all marvel, DC, HST and Dragon ball confirmed

Ryukama said:
You do know you can make profiles on characters that have already been done right? If you want to make a WWE profile with legit tiering based on their feats, go ahead @WarioWare :)
We can make profiles for characters that already have profiles!?

ASGARDIANBRONY said:
Ryukama said:
You do know you can make profiles on characters that have already been done right? If you want to make a WWE profile with legit tiering based on their feats, go ahead @WarioWare :)
We can make profiles for characters that already have profiles!?
For Joke Battles Wiki Not this site.

No problem man I hope you enjoy making some profiles on Joke Battles. Just make sure to follow the rules on the front page before making any.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
-GER has a power rating of "none", but has 4-D power.
-Anyone who exists has more than none power.

-Kars exists, therefore he has 5-D power.

-Ultimate Kars multiplied his power by 100 times.

-Ultimate Kars has 500-D power.

-The Red Stone of Aja multiplied Kars power a million fold.

-RSoA Ultimate Kars has 500,000,000-D power.
Novel Kars solos Cthulhu Mythos confirmed.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Pikkon, from Dragon Ball Z, has this feat of casually stomping Cell.
Olibu was slightly weaker than Pikkon, as seem here .

Later, in the Buu Saga, Yamcha beats Olibu .

Solar System level Yamcha Confirmed

In this missio, Yamcha casually curbstomps Vegeta and Trunks one after another, and even claims to be the "strongest in the Universe" afterwards. Yamcha is easily Universe level+ if not higher.

In Idling to Rule the Gods, rabbits are still very difficult to deal with even when your power level is one million, which is that which Frieza had in the Frieza saga.

Planet level rabbits confirmed

Jonathan Joestar lifted a Rock with his arm

Jonathan used all his power.

Jonatahn Joestar "killed" Dio.

It's easier to kill Dio than to lift a heavy stone.

Dio is wanked, below wall level.

But wait, there's more.

A stand has the same durability as its user.

Jotaro had a hard time punching dio to death.

Below wall level Jotaro.

Jotaro got hurt by some tiny needles from the bad company.

Needles>Stands.

Light is massively faster than light.
Rereading this thread for giggles, I just remembered that scientists have actually been able to make this happen.

Not sure if that makes this more or less funny.

Angry Dummy said:
Light is massively faster than light.
Rereading this thread for giggles, I just remembered that scientists have actually been able to make this happen.
Not sure if that makes this more or less funny.
Ummm not really,that's just looking from a different frame of reference,light in space,warped space or not,it's pure speed will remain the same(from the perspective of a photon),however,the distance covered can vary greatly(depending on frame of referece)

Other than that,tachyons are the hypothetical praticles in current physics model that go faster than light in same normalized space,but as expected,defy a lot of relativistic physics.

Jesus is god. Jesus can walk on water. Water has higher density then Jesus. Jesus also can walk on a drop of water. A drop of water has lower volume that Jesus. Therefore, a drop of water has more mass then Jesus. e=mc┬▓. Therefore, a drop of water has more energy than god.

Tier 0 water drop confirmed.

But wait, there´s more. Spongebob is a sponge. Sponges can absorb drops of water.

Tier -1 spongebob confirmed.

Ichwillpopcorn said:
Jesus is god.
Jesus can walk on water. Water has higher density then Jesus. Jesus also can walk on a drop of water. A drop of water has lower volume that Jesus. Therefore, a drop of water has more mass then Jesus. e=mc┬▓. Therefore, a drop of water has more energy than god.

Tier 0 water drop confirmed.

But wait, there´s more. Spongebob is a sponge. Sponges can absorb drops of water.

Tier -1 spongebob confirmed.
Tier 0? What is this downplay!?

The water is clearly Ocean Tier.

Back