• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "please remove pain tolerance from any profile that lists it as an ability" thread

I cannot take this shit no mo'
Pain Tolerance is not an ability. Never was, never will be. It's just a ******* stamina feat, man, c'mon man, I can't ******* handle you goobers anymore. This thread is, naturally, about finding any profile that lists it as an ability INSTEAD of a feat for the stamina section, and then removing it from the ability section and placing it in the globaogjfdjufgiju- you get the point.

I vaguely recall saying that Pain Tolarance is indeed just an Stamina/Endurance feat. Don't see any reason to keep it when we can write it in the Stamina section.

So, are we up to remove this redundant power? Also, better make this thread Content Revision or Staff thread.

Problem is, wasn't there a CRT about this already and everyone agreed it shouldn't be an ability?

Well, if that was the you can bring it to few staff members, but if the thread died with no conclusion, or if what rejected due (what it is pressumed) wrong reasons, it can always be discussed again.

Well, if that was the you can bring it to few staff members, but if the thread died with no conclusion, or if what rejected due (what it is pressumed) wrong reasons, it can always be discussed again.
From what I remember, the thread was accepted, it's just that nobody bothered to actually remove Pain Tolerance from any profile that lists it as an ability, nor was there a follow-up thread where users could report profiles that listed it as an ability.

Back