• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reworking Uruma's entire profile

This profile's quality is pretty bad, and this thread is an attempt at fixing it. I know squat about the verse so I'll likely misinterpet some things wrong.

The Ratings

The profile uses only one calc, and is also the only calc featured on the verse's page, that being this LS feat performed by Uruma. The problem is that the calc was never even accepted in the first place, so it should be removed from the profile for the time being. With that out of the way, let's talk about the rest of the ratings on Shun's profile.

Attack Potency & Striking Strength
Besides the fact that this scan feels the need to show us the entire context of this fight for no reason, the feat itself isn't even close to 9-B, I'm pretty sure it barely even scratches 9-C. Because slamming a tall and heavy guy's head onto the floor is obviously going to result in his teeth being smashed, what part of any of this is Wall level? This is at best a 10-A feat due to him being able to lift a massive guy like Kuga.

Speed

Again, no calcs for this one either, and no clue how is any of it Superhuman or Subsonic speed. The scene also pretty much implies that he only moved this fast due to his rage, so this likely isn't even his normal speed.

Lifting Strength
> Class 10 (Ripped a man's entire face off with his grip strength
The scan for this now leads to a dead link, so it should be replaced. Regardless, this feat should be calced as well, and it likely wouldn't even yield Class 10 results
considering ripping off a human head alone is only Class 5.

Durability
> At least Wall level (Noted to have an immensely high pain tolerance due to the repeated severe bullying he endured as a kid)
For some reason, this is worded like it was meant to go in the stamina section of the profile instead of durability, so that should be changed as well. Also, just like with the AP feat, absolutely nothing shown in it is Wall level.

Intelligence
> Below Average
And that's all she wrote. Dunno why the profile says he has below average intelligence and then refuses to go into detail. From the looks of things, he at least goes to school and is pretty damn good at fighting, so the profile could at least list that.

The Hax
> Fear Manipulation (Via torture)
I don't think this one needs any explanation. This isn't some magic that induces fear into others, or using your Social Influence to scare others, it's literally just physically or mentally harming someone so bad that they're absolutely mortified. This literally isn't any ability whatsoever, it's literal torture like wha-

Pain Tolerance isn't an ability. This is a stamina feat, and as such should be listed in the stamina section of the profile.
Literally none of this is Mind Manipulation. It's also misleading, as he uses something that's not even connected to the rack for the "mind hax" stuff. He would have Perception Manipulation with the hallucinogen though.
This isn't Durability Negation, this is just exploiting the flaws of the human body. Just list it in the Martial Arts or Intelligence section.

Besides some common formatting issues, that's all the issues with the profile.

Last edited:
The profile should honestly be deleted all-together. I read Juujika no Rokunin and have since early chapters, so, when I'm free to remake the profile I will, but for now just get rid of it.

Agree. Uruma‘s profile was pretty messed up to begin with for all of the above reasons.

I don’t think Uruma was anywhere close 9-B Either since he was getting overwhelmed by Kuga who destroyed a seemingly smaller door than the one listed in references for common feats.

Back