• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I know jack all about Sonic, but one of the points used against me is that Player has a low AP of 3 universes.

Solaris was gonna destroy ALL timelines. Due to my lack on Sonic knowledge, I dunno how timelines work. And I never played 006, so I dunno how many timelines are included in ALL timelines. The reason Sonic is 2-C is because he defeated Solaris.

So I may be leaning towards Sonic here?

Player via Universe Erasure, Law Manip.

OP didn't said Winning via KO, so winning via Permanent kill?

so Player have Ressurection

Anonimoe7875 said:
Davidgumazon said:
Player via Universe Destruction, Law Manip.
Everyone with Low 2-C dura and above can resist a universal destruction.
Player Law Manip is just creation of physic laws.
Stop downplaying Law Manip, the way you implied Law Manip being non-combat appilcable that's seriously illogical, with Law imbued to the reality combined with The Player's techniques can be effective against opponents.

Stop downplaying Law Manip, the way you implied Law Manip being non-combat appilcable that's seriously illogical, with Law imbued to the reality combined with The Player's techniques can be effective against opponents.
Because it isn't, The Player only used it to create the physical laws of the 3 worlds in minecraft according to the profile, he never used it on a offensive purpose and at someone on his level, his law manipulation never showed the hability to make beings like Chara incapable of surviving in a void or something like that, like you seems to think.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Because it isn't, The Player only used it to create the physical laws of the 3 worlds in minecraft according to the profile, he never used it on a offensive purpose and at someone on his level, his law manipulation never showed the hability to make beings like Chara incapable of surviving in a void or something like that, like you seems to think.
Pre-statement of mine's childish (I thought). Logically Physical Law can be indirectly use against opponents even the user never manip the law in real-time. (Never thought my childish arguments to cause trouble in community (LOL).. and yeah I just remember what also happened to usgn.de)

But, The Law of Physics is what Minecraft does best of when with The Player. If it is like Steve then it can fight a fight while still tanking in the multiverse it lives while the same thing with Sonic

Minecraftlover67 said:
But, The Law of Physics is what Minecraft does best of when with The Player. If it is like Steve then it can fight a fight while still tanking in the multiverse it lives while the same thing with Sonic
Wha???? English?

Minecraftlover67 said:
Well if Sonic can't kill noncorporeal. The Player have advantage of resurrection and law manip (indirectly) as this takes place in MC Multiverse.

Anonimoe7875
I have an idea how Minecraft void works but requires CRT (sigh) and i assume isn't exactly the same as typical void (such as timeless void or black hole)

Well if Sonic can't kill noncorporeal. The Player have advantage of resurrection and law manip (indirectly) as this takes place in MC Multiverse.

I don't remeber super sonic defeating a incorporeal being and it's not at his profile, so how can Sonic even interact with the player?

Anonimoe7875 said:
I don't remeber super sonic defeating a incorporeal being and it's not at his profile, so how can Sonic even interact with the player?
Heck I dunno, my little knowledge about Sonic isn't good, but I'm fan of Sonic Crossovers Animations (by Hyuns Dojo, Screwattack AFAIK)

Back