• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A criminal from Jailbreak wants to rob a hotel, but they didn't know what was inside the hotel... And now they have to fight for their life.
RULES:
  • The battle takes place in the Door 100 from Doors at 9:30 PM with the Figure hears something weird and it decides to check what it was.
  • Neither of them is accompanied.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are 9-C.
  • The Player has equiped a baton as a weapon, Figure has its teeths as a weapon.
  • SBA.

Last edited:
This is a stomp, even if Figure has an AP advantage compared to jailbreak player's street level ap, it has absolutely no way of getting past his wall level+ durability, this gets even worse because he has his entire wall level+ arsenal here. There was one on-screen feat for Figure that may land on wall level if calced, but i honestly don't know how to do it

Last edited:
This is a stomp, even if Figure has an AP advantage compared to jailbreak player's street level ap, it has absolutely no way of getting past his wall level+ durability, this gets even worse because he has his entire wall level+ arsenal here. There was one on-screen feat for Figure that may land on wall level if calced, but i honestly don't know how to do it
I’m guessing you mean the elevator cable?

Absolutely stomp, the arsenal is completely wall level so I removed it to make the fight fairer.

Still a stomp, Figure cant get past Wall level+ durability.

Jailbreak Player has baseline street level attack potency, but wall level+ durability
Uh... So it seems like there's no way to make it fairer bruh, and even though there are still people who think the Figure wins in this match.

Nope. It's Figure busting through a window when he was lit on fire. The window bars are clearly made out of metal.
slight correction, it's that, and it's the several walls he destroys post door 50. goblino iirc has dialogue that implies figure causes the damage in ruined rooms.

slight correction, it's that, and it's the several walls he destroys post door 50. goblino iirc has dialogue that implies figure causes the damage in ruined rooms.
"On-screen feat"
We never saw Figure do it but it's implied to have been him.

Back