• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter vs doors protagonist (grace)

I mean, Player physically fighting is OOC. Unless if it's Giggle. They can torture Giggle.
Oh yeah, they could try stunning Hunter by yeeting a glowstick in his face but it's not a very good idea when he has a gun. In a head on fight, the two of them would just stand there and stare at each other lol.

Even then we can't use that because it's not on the profile... and it's one of the two proofs of Street level AP for the player
I don't know if stunning Giggles would put them at 9-C considering that they're not even doing any damage (All Giggles really have is upscaling from Snare who can't kill the Player and the gap between 10-A and baseline 9-C isn't that large anyway).

I don't know if stunning Giggles would put them at 9-C considering that they're not even doing any damage (All Giggles really have is upscaling from Snare who can't kill the Player and the gap between 10-A and baseline 9-C isn't that large anyway).
Not just stunning them with Glowsticks. That would actually be lower than their physical attacks, but still 9-C regardless. Knocking away Giggles from other people's faces will cause them to dissapear. The reason it would be 9-C is because Giggles can harm and kill Players that can survive elevator crashes and are unharmed by big falls.
Player shouldn't really be baseline 9-C anyways. And Giggles shouldn't really scale to Snare, they should at least downscale from the Player, given how slowly they can damage Players, while Players can hurt them with Glowsticks and knock them away with a single attack.

Last edited:
Not just stunning them with Glowsticks. That would actually be lower than their physical attacks, but still 9-C regardless. Knocking away Giggles from other people's faces will cause them to dissapear. The reason it would be 9-C is because Giggles can harm and kill Players that can survive elevator crashes and are unharmed by big falls.
Player shouldn't really be baseline 9-C anyways.
Without a calculation, we have to assume they're baseline.

Player can only use BFR if Hunter tries to attack them first which he has knowledge about. They often avoid confronting their enemies head on so they won't try to hurt him either and will probably just run. Hunter has to shoot them while they aren't holding the crucifix which is either while they aren't aware of his presence yet (can be negated with the candle if they start with it), while they're using another item, or while they're hiding in a tight space where they can't use any item.

Player can only use BFR if Hunter tries to attack them first which he has knowledge about. They often avoid confronting their enemies head on so they won't try to hurt him either and will probably just run. Hunter has to shoot them while they aren't holding the crucifix which is either while they aren't aware of his presence yet (can be negated with the candle if they start with it), while they're using another item, or while they're hiding in a tight space where they can't use any item.
Does the location aka a mansion help?

Does the location aka a mansion help?
Kinda? Player doesn't know anything about Hunter so if they see the candle go out, they'll most likely assume that it's another monster and has a chance of hiding in an obvious tight spot like in a closet or under a bed because they have successfully evade entities like Rush many times by doing so but at the same time, they can just hide anywhere else, run away, or even directly confront the threat (just because they don't do it often doesn't mean there aren't any Player who does it) all while holding the crucifix. In other words, Hunter has at least a 25% chance of killing them but it's worth noting that they can resurrect once after being killed and will gain at least a bit of knowledge on Hunter via Guiding Light telling them (Revives kinda count as items so I guess you can restrict them? They don't always have Revives on them anyway)

Kinda? Player doesn't know anything about Hunter so if they see the candle go out, they'll most likely assume that it's another monster and has a chance of hiding in an obvious tight spot like in a closet or under a bed because they have successfully evade entities like Rush many times by doing so but at the same time, they can just hide anywhere else, run away, or even directly confront the threat (just because they don't do it often doesn't mean there aren't any Player who does it) all while holding the crucifix. In other words, Hunter has at least a 25% chance of killing them but it's worth noting that they can resurrect once after being killed and will gain at least a bit of knowledge on Hunter via Guiding Light telling them (Revives kinda count as items so I guess you can restrict them? They don't always have Revives on them anyway)
I think the match is okay as is

In other words, Hunter has at least a 25% chance of killing them but it's worth noting that they can resurrect once after being killed and will gain at least a bit of knowledge on Hunter via Guiding Light telling them (Revives kinda count as items so I guess you can restrict them? They don't always have Revives on them anyway)
what...? Revives arent items. It's not just something that they can hold on to, it's way more suitable as an ability. If it was an item they should be able to use it more times than once.

Last edited:
You can only use Vitamins and Starlight Vials and Bottles once.
I wasnt referring to that, i was referring to the fact that you cant use 2 or more revives and can only do so once, even if you do have 2+ revives. Besides, those items are only used once because the player consumes all of its contents at once, and even then there's still the barrel of starlight, which you can consume 4 times.

I wasnt referring to that, i was referring to the fact that you cant use 2 or more revives and can only do so once, even if you do have 2+ revives. Besides, those items are only used once because the player consumes all of its contents at once, and even then there's still the barrel of starlight, which you can consume 4 times.
That's just how they work. I don't know why that would make Revives not items or optional because you have to buy them with Robux or through other means to use them.

Back