• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The physics and standards of tier 2

In the low multiversal section it says the requirements for low multiversal is destroying or creating space time continuums on a 5D axis. The thing is, many characters in fiction create and destroy multiple space time continuums (or sometimes normal universes) and qualify as multi universal. A good example of this is the omni king from dragon ball who can erase entire universes, yet these universes are bound to the same timeline with the only timeline being shown on a 5D axis being future trunks timeline. And beings like hades from saint seiya get a low multiversal rating for creating seperate time spaces yet they are not shown on a 5D axis (most of the time). The thing is, if i can create a space time continuum with an explosion and get millions of times more powerful, i could logically create multiple space time continuums. However i couldnt create them on a 5D axis since that would be unquantifiable. Is there an explanation to why this is?

Secondly, why is destroying timelines on a 5D axis not considered as outright 5D? Shouldnt that logically make them outright fith dimensional?

I'm not fully in agreement with how we treat it either. We use the supposed 5-D gap between universes (which shouldn't apply to all fictions, much like how 11-D Multiverse shouldn't apply to all fictions either) to justify the (again) supposedly infinite gap between Low 2-C and 2-C. Yet we make a distinction between it and High 2-A.

Although even without the 5-D stuff, the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C would still be unquantifiable.

Interesting. Because if a fictional character destroys two space time continuums that are perfectly squashed together, then it wouldnt really be much more powerful than low 2-c. However if another character destroys two timelines on a 5D axis then that would be a way more impressive feat. In some cases destroying multiple universes can be considered 5D and yet 5D is considered as a high multiversal plus feat by the wikis physics. Not to mention that some theories dictate multiple universes being 5D and infinite universes being 6D.

Plus there is the argument that a 4D being would see different timelines as different objects which wouldnt really put them on a 5D axis at all

Although real life physics normally shouldnt be applied, real life scaling should be.

In my opinion destroying multiple space time continuums < destroying infinite space times >=< destroying multiple timelines on a 5D axis < destroying infinite timelines on a 5D axis < transcending an infinite multiverse

Im probably getting to sceptical with this, but what do you think?

If you are still annoyed about that thread you can always go back and actually prove me wrong. Although i do admit to being wrong on a few things. But that doesnt change the outcome. regardless it has nothing to do with touhou. im just questioning the standards of tier 2

Although if there were a change where they had to create them on a 5D axis then what would be given to someone who creates an infinite amount of time spaces on a non 5D axis?

Back