• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Death manipulation, conceptual manipulation, mind hax, probability manipulation, and durability negation give Vecna a very easy win here.

Can The Phoenix even do anything that can harm Vecna?

Incapacitate with the hax that Vecna doesn't resist.

But this seems very one-sided due to his precog.

Eficiente said:
What does Vecna start with?
A lot, depends on if he wants to end it quickly or not.

If so, which it most likely will be, EE, Death Manip, Mind Manipulation etc.

If not, which is fairly unlikely but it isn't impossible, Death Manip, Mind Manipulation, CC, BFR etc.

Well.

Vecna can easily insta-kill Phoenix, that isn't an issue. Also Vecna's prob hax makes it even easier.

Vecna also resists MOST of Phoenix's powers. I won't say all as I don't have evidence of resisting high-tier Matter hax yet (not that regenning from that is an issue, but still).

Vecna takes my vote pretty easily.

Matter Manip is useful for temporarily taking down a physical form, which Vecna does have. But yes, that was just an example. Absorption is also one I don't believe Vecna has resistance to.

I assume that Vecna's hax affect H-dimensional beings, that said, this really seems like a stomp.

I would recommend to do matchups with 3-A Phoenix due to her stupid AP. 2-A Phoenix has no precog and her hax don't work on H-dimensional beings.

> 3-A

> Lower AP

hm.

You're suggesting a 3-A match due to "stupid AP", which I assume means stupidly higher

but it's several degrees of infinity weaker

Plus 2-A is what D&D has.

"Do matchups" as in make other matchups against other characters at that level. Referring to Phoenix being a relatively weak 2-A.

No 3-As in D&D so I doubt it. Up to Zach though. I could see if Phoenix has a win condition.

Back