• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The petrifying bird in maze (Cockatrice vs Minotaur)

Does Minotaur have his optional equipment?
If not, his first move is to reduce the target's stamina and go into physical combat. He will jump and try to use his weight to crush Cockatrice. Minotaur can quickly come out of petrification, after being petrified for the first time the Minotaur will be wary of him, increasing his offensive capacity and creating fires of resentment to attack him.

How does Cockatrice fight?

If I not wrong

Minotaur is 40.332.637 J and the bird is 23.095.680 J. Mnotaur is ~1,7 stronger

Minotaur is > 1000 kg and the bird is 204 kg. Minotaur is 5x stronger in LS

Minotaur is bigger than him (Large size type 0)

Unless Cockatrice has a supernatural martial ability, I'm voting in Minotaur

By the way, Minotaur can break the petrification almost instantly

Unless Cockatrice has a supernatural martial ability, I'm voting in Minotaur
Well, it's a CR 3 creature.

If those skill chains I remember are correct, these things can fight off 4 soldiers at once with each of said soldier being able to also fight 4 trained soldiers at once

Well, it's a CR 3 creature.

If those skill chains I remember are correct, these things can fight off 4 soldiers at once with each of said soldier being able to also fight 4 trained soldiers at once
Well, I still think that Minotauro can win, Ls' advantage is very decisive, just a grab or Minotauro just falling on top of him would be enough to end the match.

Idk why you made this match when the dude has all the stat edges, a range edge and resists the main gimmick of the Cockatrice lol
Lowkey a stomp

Anyways I vote for the bull guy

Back