• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The perfect way to make a poll that no one will ignore

Yellowpig10 said:
That's stupid. Why do people care about the stuff people do and let that effect their enjoyment of their content
I mean, you can hate Hitler and like his drawings, but if you want to hate the art for the artist's actions, go for it, it's not like I care

Since Rodri has probably already seen this there is no point posting it to his wall specifically.

HITLER REACTS TO DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUBÒÇÉDDLCÒÇæ
HITLER REACTS TO DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUBÒÇÉDDLCÒÇæ

Lmao that video is amazing

*rages in doki doki*

He does have a point where you hate Monika and love her at the same time.

Tumblr or no Tumblr, skeleton memes are skeleton memes.

They are incorruptible.

Crabwhale said:
Tumblr or no Tumblr, skeleton memes are skeleton memes.
They are incorruptible.
That is fair.

Seol, literally the first images I posted in this thread came from Tumblr, you can't suddenly have a problem now.

Though technically they are screenshots from YouTube, but that's besides the point.

Don't worry Crab, I'll send you a message every day so the next 365 days won't be so boring.

That might be a meme offer but I'm just about ready to accept it.

Back