• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't see a lot here that Ika can't handle? Better range, better AP by a decent amount it seems, pretty useful abilities such as instinctive reaction. Seems pretty clear cur

I wouldn't do entirely clear cut as much as that. Since ringo does have a good few abilities of his own which are in character. But she does share a nice AP advantage and Range.

Yeah but I can't see the abilities doing too much for Ika. Maybe not clear cut so much as Ika just seems like a more obvious winner? I dunno.

Now I need to find a fight for 9-B Chizuru

pulverized a giant stone structure, cause holes in the ground

Ehh. If you can link me these. They have way more potential that that wall feat. I did expect low stuff for that feat. But even like a smaller than head rock being V FRag crushed got close to a megajoule

Lemme see if I can find them. The stone structure one isn't helpful because she ora ora'd it like Jotaro and then it got pulverized. The hole in the ground might be more but the angle is weird and bleh. I'll see if I can find it and send you a scan

Stone thing should be viable. Even punching repeatedly would scale. Just should be noted to a lesser degree since it takes multiple hits.

And alrighty

Bumpo

Ika is like four times stronger and has more range and instinctive reactions. I'd honestly go for her

Her reaction only comes from her tentacles. Not from herself. If ringo were to punch her from behind, she wouldn't instinctively react. Plus, there are several Ringos. All who se danmaku. She can't really dodge danmaku. Especially from several of them. Range because mute since teleportation. And it's not like Ringo lacks range. His range is just shorter distance. Though teleports into range and then no more advantage there. With so many targets who can heal and teleport, plus their danmaku as an attack and defense. Ika has little way to get hits on one, let alone multiple, especially without being beaten down herself. Tbh. This fight probably shouldn't happen. I made this due to the hype of the page, but with time. It's kinda hard for her to lay her hands on one ringo. Teleportation nullifies her range and can avoid large attacks. Healing covers the damage she could do. And danmaku slaughters her with damage while protecting ringo, since reaction isn't her own physical body and she hasn't dealed with it before. Add in several ringo clones and she really doesn't have a chance. despite the AP advantage

Regardless. I edited my comment to explain it further. He wouldn't really try punching since he has actual range to work with. But read my edit. I don't feel like retyping it

The regen is minor at most though. And honestly, considering Ika's tentacles pierce and cut, he's gonna lose his arms or limbs or be severely damaged with every attack

With how little amount of hits she could even get, one wouldn't do that. They don't have that good pierce capability. Danmaku from several Ringos at all angles which both block and attack. She doesn't have much a chance.

Back