• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. "Likely Acausality (Type 4)" is probably fine for Tetsuo then, given that we do not know for certain if he reached the full nature of Akira.

An accepted calculation would be necessary though.

Thank you. That is probably fine to use then.

I strongly doubt that it will yield a higher result than the other calculations.

Is there anything else left to do here?

Okay. Never mind then. It would only be LS via telekinesis though.

You always need to put calculations that justify statistics in wiki blogs first.

You need to more thoroughly show the evidence and explain what is calculated, if you want our calc group members to evaluate the blog.

You need to show the visual evidence within the blog.

Just wondering when Akira's profile will be made
I’m not sure and a few things
  1. Should Akira(and most likely tetsuo) get immeasurable speed for existing outside time(the stream)?
  2. Tetsuo should have accelerated development.
  3. Akira and Tetsuo’s blast together was strong enough to scatter Kaneda and Kei throughout time.

I’m not sure and a few things
  1. Should Akira(and most likely tetsuo) get immeasurable speed for existing outside time(the stream)?
  2. Tetsuo should have accelerated development.
  3. Akira and Tetsuo’s blast together was strong enough to scatter Kaneda and Kei throughout time.
1) No, definitely not.

2) How so?

3) Please explain more regarding what happened.

1) No, definitely not.

2) How so?

3) Please explain more regarding what happened.
1) existing outside of time would be something I’m sure(maybe not immeasurable speed)
2) his power grows rapidly, to the point of after casually performing the moon feat, his power still grows without any respite.
Earlier In the manga we saw ghostly flashes of kaneda and kei, we now know this is akira Scattering Them through time.

Thank you for helping out. The calculation result can be used then.

1) We have rules against that sort of scaling: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed#Timeless_Voids
It’s not necessarily a “void” nor an “area”. the stream is not only the verses causality system, but the universe itself. The stream and everything in it is what makes up the universe itself, everyone and everything in the stream flow through this stream to an ultimate conclusion. Akira not only exists outside of time, but the universe as well. Whether this changes anything I’m not sure but thats fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back