• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleeding and then teleporting doesn't make it not teleporting.

Okay. I am not sure. I haven't read the story sequence.

So wht is left to do here? It doesn't seem like anybody is interested in creating profile pages.

Yes, but somebody needs to be willing and able to create it.

What were our previous conclusions here regarding that?

Okay. We can probably give him "At least [Tetsuo's statistics]" then.

So is somebody willing to create the page then?

Well, just scale him from Tetsuo, but put "At least" in front of his statistics, if he has no useful feats of his own.

I cannot do it for you though. Is nobody here really willing to handle it?

Feel free to fix anything on the page

For Kiyoko, might she get a 10-C?

And what will Kei and Miyako get?

Last edited:

Feel free to fix anything on the page

For Kiyoko, might she get a 10-C?

And what will Kei and Miyako get?
10-C physically, possibly high 8-C with telekinesis for kiyoko
Akiras stats are all tetsuos stats with higher next to them kei gets at least high 8-C from being empowered by 3 espers. Miyako should get same as Kiyoko

Okay, so "At least High 6-A, likely 5-B" then? However, without any explicit scaling for 5-B, "likely far higher" seems more reliable.

I suppose that "Unknown, likely 5-B" is probably fine for Akira then.

By the way, one of the other espers were listed with considerable superhuman physical striking strength and durability for some reason, so I changed them to unknown instead.

Or should all of the espers, including Akira, be 10-C physically?

Okay. Agreed. Is somebody else willing to apply those changes please?

See here for information about our standards:

See here for information about our standards:

There is literally a Tsunami and multiple scientists refer to it as a earthquake. And I’m saying in order to cause an earthquake, you must shift tectonic plates. While the energy released by the earthquake is only 7-A, the energy required to start an earthquake is much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back