• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can check our charts for what tier that it would fit as.

That LS via telekinesis is probably fine then.

That is probably fine, yes. As long as you make an effort to handle it properly.

Okay. Feel free to apply what has been accepted then.

Okay. Feel free to apply what has been accepted then.
Also why has nobody accepted Tetsuo flying to the moon as A supporting feat? It’s clear he flew as wooden planks flew upwards with him(don’t use this link for the page). Considering it took a low end of 10 seconds
[238,900 mi/10 seconds = 38447200 meters per second]
Using a high end of 1 second we get
238900 mi /1 seconds = 384472000 meters per second
or FTL

You need to create a calculation blog in the wiki for that feat, and then have it evaluated, so we know that your assumptions are reliable.

Anyway, is anybody here interested in actually applying what has already been accepted?

One thing. Akiras(character)page uses “possibly at least” which is really cluttered and really makes no sense. It should be more like “ At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B, possibly far higher”.
This seems fine to me, but shouldn't it be "likely 5-B"?

We can probably only go by higher likelihood.

Well, if Tetsuo is at least High 6-A, all of humanity's collected power sources and nuclear weapons unleaching all of their collected energy at once really would be a gentle breeze in comparison.

Well, if Tetsuo is at least High 6-A, all of humanity's collected power sources and nuclear weapons unleaching all of their collected energy at once really would be a gentle breeze in comparison.
According to here, just in 2020 we produced 26,823,200 GWh(or 9.656352e+19 Joules) which is island level. Using just the past 20 years(assuming this is average)would be 1.9312704e+21 joules or about large island level. Now this is only electricity production, accounting for all the nukes of the world(which are rated 6-C, I’ll assume baseline for the purposes of this reply). Doing this would give us a final result of Large Island Level. While this is below High 6-A, it’s still not what I would say is a breeze, more like a slap in the face.

That is not production of energy in a single quick strike though, which is what we go by during tiering. It is energy accumulated over a long period of time.

That is not production of energy in a single quick strike though, which is what we go by during tiering. It is energy accumulated over a long period of time.
Even if it was(which it is), this is not what is even implied. In the same panel Miyako also says that tetsuo could “lay waste to all the energy mankind has amassed”. implying that even if the collective energy of all of mankind were to be combined it would still be minuscule un comparison. Even if it was done over 100s of years this implies that all that energy is combined.

It could also mean the entire human nuclear arsenal being launched against him at once.

It could also mean the entire human nuclear arsenal being launched against him at once.
Possibly, but the way it’s worded definitely leans toward it being both nukes and the industrial capacity of humanity. Keep in mind that I only used the amount in 2020, and only for the past 20 years. She implies with the first quote that it is all the energy mankind has amassed. In the end I think just using far higher is the best thing to use.

Don't we already use 5-B as an upper border? That should be enough as far as I am concerned. My apologies.

What else is left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back