• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another off topic thing, I don't think Delilah's soul manipulation and immortality type 8 are prep abilities. She was able to remove her soul immediately after escaping the void, and her immortality is just how she is after her resurrections

NPI seems uncontroversial. The other parts, i'm not sure. Might wanna see if you can get more support for the other parts, preferably from staff.

the npi is a simple addition that has been accepted by several people, this should be fine too add right.

Yes, though, it seems like the ability would go in the death of the outsider key based on the video; @Arcker123, or someone else, if you want to make the changes then you are free to do so, on that point.

Though, I could handle the changes later today when I got the time.

i am doing it right now, not gonna add the soul stuff because that seems unaccepted.

I am hoping to get more input on the resistances i listed here.
Also this is wildly of topic but would this qualify for soul manipulation resistance and corruption resistance:
The void is stated to devour souls, it also causes physical changes to people and corrupts them, turning them into envisioned. Delilah was trapped within the void for several years before escaping. She is not exactly a good person so this would lead me to believe that she was able to resist the voids effects.

And this
Another off topic thing, I don't think Delilah's soul manipulation and immortality type 8 are prep abilities. She was able to remove her soul immediately after escaping the void, and her immortality is just how she is after her resurrections

Delilah and i think every other mark bearer actually, they can all be pulled within the void (admittedly for shorter time frame) and suffer none of the ill affects of the void despite having full conversations with the outsider inside of them

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree what you proposed looks good and since its such a little thing I think you're all good to go ahead with changes. Once done, just alert us here and either me or Elizhaa will close this thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back