• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The question behind this debate is this. Can the Operator affect and tamper with Candle Cove? If he can, then I would put my money on the Operator. If not, then I have to say it's inconclusive, since neither character can really touch each other in the states they're in, and most of their major abilities cancel each other out.

Well they both have(possibly) their own pocket dimensions so that is unknown. Inconclusive does seem probable though. Also depends if the Operator can affect Eddie's mind, or if Eddie can effect it.

Right, so this goes back to my other point that many of their major abilities would likely cancel each other out. While the Operator can try to attack Eddie's mind, Eddie can go after the Operator's with about the same amount of effectiveness. So, I'm calling it as inconclusive unless some other X-factor is brought in to decide a definitive victor here.

Also due to the vagueness and mystery, the complete power of both is unknown. And their physical prowess is also unknown so comparing them on a physical plane is pretty much impossible. The immortality of both makes it hard for either to put each other down. I do agree inconclusive is the most likely outcome.

Powers they don't share: Operator: Elasticity Aura Time Manipulation Immortality Type 8

Eddie: Limited Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation Illusion Creation Limited Possession Limited Telekinesis Possible Immortality Type 9 Possibly Non-Corporeal Limited Reality Manipulation Meat Hook

(Remind me, how was the Meat Hook a power again?)

Regardless, Eddie's Reality Manipulation and Illusion Creation seems to be his best abilities here, and the Operator's Aura and Time Manipulation seems to be his best. However, the Aura and Reality Manipulation doesn't really help the two of the since they're in their own pocket dimensions, and the Illusion Creation and Time Manipulation may only work as a distraction to the both of them. So far, it still seems they can't do any permanent damage to each other at the moment.

Meat Hook is just a simple meat hook. He was shown having it a lot and was often used by the people under him like Mrs. Booth and when he gave one to the daughter of the Police Sheriff. He also used it when he was alive. I'll have to do more research.

Re-Edited Eddie His profile is somewhat a WIP Though I have his man abilities down, may make him a key for In Candle Cove.

But yes inconclusive seems correct and sense we have no way of learning more about these characters it seems impossible to find a victor

Back