• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@TheShape03 I just checked your operator remake page and I think it’s good you could just add to his ap that he bypasses conventional durability through many ways

I still think the operator should have some sort of pocket reality manipulation as it is likely that he created the ark, and even if he didn’t his powers are clearly more powerful here as he can plunge it into darkness and creat loopholes and stuff

also hoody should have metal pipe as his optional equipment
I agree with Scourge, Hoody only used the pipe for a few seconds.
I still think the operator should have some sort of pocket reality manipulation as it is likely that he created the ark, and even if he didn’t his powers are clearly more powerful here as he can plunge it into darkness and creat loopholes and stuff
He can do that outside of the Ark too, not to mention that, unless I'm missing information, the only thing we know about The Ark is that it is a dimension of unknown size where the Operator drops his dead victims. It could be either a pocket dimension or a separate universe, a separate dimension, the thing is, we don't know.

I agree with Scourge, Hoody only used the pipe for a few seconds.

He can do that outside of the Ark too, not to mention that, unless I'm missing information, the only thing we know about The Ark is that it is a dimension of unknown size where the Operator drops his dead victims. It could be either a pocket dimension or a separate universe, a separate dimension, the thing is, we don't know.
fair enough but I still kinda think Alex getting hit with a metal pipe should be 9-C

Plus they are all way below the operator even physically so them being on the same tier wouldn’t rlly make sense imo

fair enough but I still kinda think Alex getting hit with a metal pipe should be 9-C
I could try to calculate the weight of the pipe and the speed at which Hoody swung it, then I could calculate the KE. But I really doubt that it's anything surprising, if Hoody swings it at an average speed of 5 m/s, the pipe would have to pass 24 kg for it to give us 9-C.

I mean there is low ends and high ends
Even then, being knocked out by one attack of a low end street level wouldn’t guarantee street level as this wiki actually require a pretty big scaling difference for a one shot, even only a ko so this would grant 10-A at best

I could try to calculate the weight of the pipe and the speed at which Hoody swung it, then I could calculate the KE. But I really doubt that it's anything surprising, if Hoody swings it at an average speed of 5 m/s, the pipe would have to pass 24 kg for it to give us 9-C.
it would also depend on what area it hit too

Ok so I’m not extremely good in calcs or anything but I calculated the pe (potential energy) PE= height (in m)*weight (in kg)*Gravity (on earth 9.81) of a fall from the top of the tower.
I think Jay through his morphology should weigh a bit less than 65kg but let’s just use 65 for this one. For the tower, it was smaller than most pine trees in the area, even the small ones although not drastically smaller, so I went for a height of 13m (although Jay prolly didn’t fall from the top) and finally 9.81 for earths gravity.

It gave me a result of 8289 Joules which is 9-C but again, this is highballed and just an estimation so it should definitely be calced more seriously.
I still wanna help on the tower stuff that jay survived getting a fall from

Ok so I’m not extremely good in calcs or anything but I calculated the pe (potential energy) PE= height (in m)*weight (in kg)*Gravity (on earth 9.81) of a fall from the top of the tower.
I think Jay through his morphology should weigh a bit less than 65kg but let’s just use 65 for this one. For the tower, it was smaller than most pine trees in the area, even the small ones although not drastically smaller, so I went for a height of 13m (although Jay prolly didn’t fall from the top) and finally 9.81 for earths gravity.

It gave me a result of 8289 Joules which is 9-C but again, this is highballed and just an estimation so it should definitely be calced more seriously.
looks good enough to me but from what I know, He didn't fall from the top of the tower

I have noticed this in some entries, the characters walk and it seems that they are suddenly in a different place than where they were before (Examples: 1, 2 and 3. In the last case, it is also noted that time has advanced a little, more cases where the Operator sends people through time and space). In Entry #64, the red shack in which Tim and Jay woke up two entries earlier mysteriously disappears, and later reappears in a completely different location. This has to do with the Operator's spatial manipulation, right? I would like to hear at least a second opinion before adding it.

It's quite similar to what The Operator did in Brian's house, manipulating the space of the house so that Jay would end up in the wrong rooms after going through a door.
can I invite headless here so we can see his thoughts on the Operator rework as well see if he can help?
Yes, of course.

Last edited:
Back