• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wednesday meets a certain meth kingpin (0-7-0) (Grace)

tumblr_nw0qy9A7a91txd86lo8_250.gif
DamagedConcreteIcefish-size_restricted.gif

Rules:
-Both have all equipment up to 9-C
-Speed is equalized
-Both have 1 day of preparation
-Neither have a direct line of sight of each other (That way it doesn’t lead to any stomps, which I hope this fight doesn’t become)

For the record I don’t believe that I’m better than everyone else. Just that I’m better than you Walter:

No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Wednesday. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No, Wednesday. I am the one who knocks: 7

Saul Goodman uses his Social Influencing beam gg:

Last edited:
Walter has a gun, Wednesday has a sword.

this is the equivalent of a demoknight vs heavy weapons guy.
It didn’t seem to be a problem in the Patrick Bateman vs Wednesday thread. Since there’s not an established place the fight takes place, it’s assumed they start 100 meters apart right? Regardless, could giving one of them prior knowledge or doing something else help?

both have stealth mastery, so im unsure if either of them will be able to find each other.
Well it’d just become a matter of time + skill before one of them found each other right?

I can close the distance or actually establish a place for the fight to take place at. Really hope the running theme of this fight doesn’t become stomp land

both have stealth mastery, so im unsure if either of them will be able to find each other.
Plus one is a little girl who has black hair and wears black all the time, can pull off being dead while lying completely still, and just pops up to jumpscare people all the time, and the other is a grown bald man who's significantly easier to spot.

Plus one is a little girl who has black hair and wears black all the time, can pull off being dead while lying completely still, and just pops up to jumpscare people all the time, and the other is a grown bald man who's significantly easier to spot.
Tbf he’s got stealth mastery too but yeah I see what you’re saying.

With all equipment, assuming that means optional too, Wednesday gets her bow which would make things more interesting. If they both start out of each other's line of sight, it just depends on who sees who first and gets the lethal shot in.
Yes I’m allowing optional 9-C equipment too, which also means Walt gets optional equipment that’s not above 9-C too. Although idk how much that would changes the match if at all.

Then again, I did hear about a rule regarding reaction speed and how that wouldn't change under equalization.
The way it works, iirc was that combat speed gets equalized to the lower of the two speeds but other speeds, like reactions, just get reduced by the same multiplier that the combat speed would've gotten reduced by.

Another factor into play. Wednesday can use Goody once to heal any fatal wounds, so she has more of a chance to get the jump on Walter once he believes she's dead. And if he runs out of bullets, it comes down to hand to hand combat, which she is more skilled in.

Another factor into play. Wednesday can use Goody once to heal any fatal wounds, so she has more of a chance to get the jump on Walter once he believes she's dead. And if he runs out of bullets, it comes down to hand to hand combat, which she is more skilled in.
Hmm.. that makes things more interesting, although that’s assuming he runs out of bullets, which he could pull on her again the second she attempts to jump him. Also wouldn’t Walt see Goody or is it one of those things where Wednesday can only see her? If Walt could see her, he could legit just hide and wait till she leaves and shoot Wednesday again lol.

Hmm.. that makes things more interesting, although that’s assuming he runs out of bullets, which he could pull on her again the second she attempts to jump him. Also wouldn’t Walt see Goody or is it one of those things where Wednesday can only see her? If Walt could see her, he could legit just hide and wait till she leaves and shoot Wednesday again lol.
I'm not sure. Nobody else is aware of Goody's being there besides Wednesday. It's just an extra advantage I thought I'd bring up.

I'm not sure. Nobody else is aware of Goody's being there besides Wednesday. It's just an extra advantage I thought I'd bring up.
Ah okay. Well I’d assume if Walt managed to make a hit on Wednesday, he’d see Goody and hide and wait till her healing is over and go ahead and put in the final blow on Addams. It’s in character for him to hide and observe the situation like the time he hid for the Tuco vs Hank gun fight or when he knew Gus Fring was the guy he was meeting with just by observing him (basically given Walt’s observant and extremely intelligent he’d likely know what happened. Especially if Goody literally just states how her healing only works once like she did with the one time she healed Wednesday during the show)

Also Walt’s not against poisoning or setting shit on fire since he’s got optional equipment (Which would be hard with the ricin but I’m sure he’d figure out something to effectively use the phosphine gas since he has a day of prep. Also this is given his gun doesn’t do the job or she jumps him)

Both have many options of attack which makes this interesting.

leaning towards walter, a bow just isn't as effective as a gun. takes longer, shoots slower. plus wednesday probably can't really use a bow if walt shoots her just about anywhere, while walter has been shown using guns even with fatal injuries. that being said, wednesday was fine after taking an arrow in the shoulder, so it's possible she could shoot him back. assuming walter doesn't just headshot her. which he likely would.

leaning towards walter, a bow just isn't as effective as a gun. takes longer, shoots slower. plus wednesday probably can't really use a bow if walt shoots her just about anywhere, while walter has been shown using guns even with fatal injuries. that being said, wednesday was fine after taking an arrow in the shoulder, so it's possible she could shoot him back. assuming walter doesn't just headshot her. which he likely would.
I assume this is a vote for Walt?

I feel like walt wins. His gun is just so much better than a bow also his stealth mastery is surprisingly good (He was wanted and still sneaked into the house of skyler) Also walt nearly always gets headshots so wednesday can't heal

the show is fairly good its just the fans who worship the ground jenna ortega walks on, hence me saying the worst fandom as opposed to the worst series

Back