• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one punch man profioes are a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ratings are all wrong. Pretty much every opm character on this wiki is for some reson 7-B or 7-A. Even though almost none of them have shown feats on this level. The only one who actually has a 7-B feat is genos, but the other characters dont scale. Sure, guys like bang or samurai would curbstomp genos, but not because they have similar or superiir AP, its because bang and samurai are much more skilled and faster. Damaginf genos is not a 7-B feat either, because hes a glass canon. Theres zero proof that his durabolity is the same as his AP. so i suggest downgrading all these 7-B characters, since none of them have feats on this level.

Scaling exists for a reason, no feats (destroying a city) doesn't mean they aren't at that level.

You're grammars a mess first of all.

Second, if you perform a 7B feat, and I'm massively superior to you, how am I not 7B if not higher by default?

"Being more skilled and faster"

That doesn't allow you to hurt beings on someone else's level. I could be the most skilled person in the world, that will not allow me to kill Genos even if I was allowed 10 seconds to wail on him.

Only way they can is through having the same AP.

Simple

ALRF said:
Scaling exists for a reason, no feats (destroying a city) doesn't mean they aren't at that level.
My point is, these other heroes should not be 7-B simply due to the fact that they can beat genos in a fight. There are other factors that go into winning a fight, its not just AP. For example, Bang actually defeated Darkshine in a duel before, does this mean that Bang had greater AP, then Darkshine? No way. Darkshine clearly has more raw power, but still lost due to the fact that Bang is faster and far more skilled. Same goes with Genos, Genos can nuke things with ease, but characters with less AP can still defeat him if they can either speed blitz him or simply so skilled that Genos cant touch them. Genos is very clearly a glass canon so simply injuring him does not warrant a 7-B rating.

Gargoyle One said:
You're grammars a mess first of all.

Second, if you perform a 7B feat, and I'm massively superior to you, how am I not 7B if not higher by default?

"Being more skilled and faster"

That doesn't allow you to hurt beings on someone else's level. I could be the most skilled person in the world, that will not allow me to kill Genos even if I was allowed 10 seconds to wail on him.

Only way they can is through having the same AP.

Simple
You clearly didnt read my whole paragraph. Genos is a glass canon, so its very possible to injure him even if you dont have city level AP. Lets say that im only 8-A, but i can still defeat a 7-B genos if im massively faster or skilled enough to dodge his attacks. Powerscaling isnt that simple, where you can just assume one character has the same AP as another due to the fact that that character won a fight. Remember, genos is a glass canon.

They harmed Genos did they not?

Therefore they have similar AP.

It is 100% Impossible to harm someone without having similar AP

Also, you're wrong, he's not a Glass Canon, he has 7B Durability

Gargoyle One said:
They harmed Genos did they not?

Therefore they have similar AP.

It is 100% Impossible to harm someone without having similar AP
First of all, when did any S-Class hero harm genos?

Also, even if they did, Genos is a glass canon, so harming him isnt a 7-B feat. I've said this one hundred times now.

Deep King withstood the 7-B attack from genos, and genos can harm him with his punches, therefore Genos have a 7-B durability.

Literally child emperors physical stength was measured to be about twice a bears strength. How is he even city level?

Gargoyle One said:
<Glass Cannon

<Survives hits from Sea King
Sea king never had any city level feats. Not even close. And genos took severe damage from the sea kings punches. Sea kings best feat is like.... 8-C?

Therefir said:
Deep King withstood the 7-B attack from genos, and genos can harm him with his punches, therefore Genos have a 7-B durability.
How do you know genos' punch against sea king was city level? It looked nowhere near that level.

Sea king never had any city level feats. Not even close. And genos took severe damage from the sea kings punches. Sea kings best feat is like.... 8-C?

Tanking hits from someone who is city level isn't city level?

Whoa. Mind. Blown......

Wew lad.

Extreme Downplay for a verse of extreme wank.

Tanking hits from someone who is city level isn't city level?

Whoa. Mind. Blown......

But i dont think sea king should be city level

Holy shit this website is full of sarcastic a-holes. I just wanna have some fun here, and even if i am wrong, you dont need to act all sarcastic and stuff.

GalaxyPirate said:
Holy shit this website is full of sarcastic a-holes. I just wanna have some fun here, and even if i am wrong, you dont need to act all sarcastic and stuff.
You're the one downplaying, not us.

I also literally explained everything to you yet you tell me I clearly didn't read. Ya reap what ya sow.

GalaxyPirate said:
I never said that bang doesnt have a higher AP then genos
You said that Bang curbstomp Genos not because his AP, but because his skills and speed, who makes no sense.

@GalaxyPirate

Sorry about the sarcasm, but you clearly don't get how scaling works. To most people on this site such a lack of understanding is humorous. That said, you have gotten several legitimate replies trying to explain how scaling works.

GalaxyPirate said:
How do you know genos' punch against sea king was city level? It looked nowhere near that level.
Genos's punches can harm a being who can withstand 7-B attacks, if you can harm something who can take a nuke without a scratch, then your attacks are more powerful than the nuke, even if you can't destroy a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back